Chapter:28

Samantha's P.O.V

 "I'm going to miss you guys!" I said as I hugged my new best friends.....5SOS. We're almost done with the tour, and so far.....it was amazing. Nicold went back home, but I'll see her soon. We're currently at Peru and it seems like a nice place. Bad thing is that we have thousand of fans outside the hotel so we can't do anything yet.

"We'll miss you too!" they all said as we fake cried on each others shoulders.

"You know that the tour is not over until....a few more weeks" Liam said

"Oh yeah...." we said as we pulled away from the group hug. This guys are fun to hang out with. Especially Ashton, he might be the oldest one in the group but he's like Louis.....that means that they're both childish.

"Psst! Guys! Want to go see the fans?" I whispered to them. A big smirk grew on their lips as we all raced out of the room.

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING?!" Liam yelled and we stopped on our tracks. We slowly turned around trying to find an excuse.

"TO EAT!" I yelled back as we raced to the elevator once again

"What are we going to say to the fans? They speak a different language" Calum said

"Don't worry. I speak Spanish very well.....I think?" I said as they all chuckled. The elevator doors opened and we just walked around the hotel. A lot of people looked at us as if we were crazy on our way out. Which was true, we were going on the danger zone once we're outside those doors. We stepped out side and the group of fans screamed so loud that I got scared and jumped on Luke's back.

"Maybe we should go back inside" I said as I grabbed onto him for dear life.

"Don't tell me you're scared. Besides this was your idea" Ashton said

"Well then I changed my mind. Let's go" but they just kept walking around. Why did I had to talk? We kept walking.....well they walked, I was carried around the hotel. I wasn't as scared as I was before so I jumped of Luke's back and walked around with them. We decided to sign some thing to the fans and took pictures with them. It was really fun until someone threw a shoe at me and it hit me in the head.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled as i rubbed my head. A fan shouted at me....in Spanish saying 'That's for hitting Harry with a shoe!'. I glared at her as more fans started throwing things at me. I don't know if it was for anger or fun. Most things were stuff animals but other things were har like shoes, water bottles....and a rock? Don't ask me how they got one but they did. That rock hurt so bad that I felt like my head was bleeding. I touched my head and looked at my fingers to see....blood. Oh look at that, a stupid bitch just made me bleed.

"Whoa, what happened?" Michael asked once he saw my head. I was just so mad that I tried to jump on top of that girl who threw the rock at me. But Calum dragged me inside the hotel before I had the chance to attack.

"LET ME GO YOU IDIOT! SHE'S GOING TO PAY! THIS HURTS LIKE SHIT! SHE SHOULD FEel THE PAIN ALSO!" I screamed. But he didn't let go.

"DEJAME IR! TE VOY A PEGAR CON UN ZAPATO Y VAS A VER LO QUE TE PASA! TE VOY A COLGAR DE UN PUENTE CON HILO DENTAL Y LE DIRE AL COOKIE MONSTER QUE TE MATE PORQUE THE COMISTE TODAS SUS GALLETAS!" (Spanish:Let me go! I'm going to hit you with a shoe and you're you'll be sorry! I'm going to hang you from a bridge with dental floss and I'll tell the cookie monster to kill you because you ate all his cookies!)

"QUI VA à TOUS CEUX QUI NOUS REGARDENT ET NE FONT RIEN! VOUS SEREZ DéSOLé POUR NE PAS ME LAISSER PRENDRE SA REVANCHE!" (French:that goes to all of you who are watching and not doing anything about it! You'll be sorry for not letting me get revenge!