Chapter:16

Samantha's P.O.V 

I woke up by the smell of.....food!! I got out of bed and ran downstairs.

"I SMELL FOOD!! WHERE IS IT?!" I yelled once I was in the kitchen.

"Clam down Sammy Bear....Here, now eat up" Harry said as he gave me some eggs with bacon.Mmmmm Bacon!!!!

"Thanks" I said with my mouth full of food as he chuckled.After I was done eating, I went to watch some TV on the living room. I finally decided on The Muppet's. At the end of the movie, we were all watching the movie. I think that the Muppet's are cute and adorable.

"So...what plans do you guys have today?" I asked as they all turned towards  Liam. He's the one who knows if they  have interview's, concerts, photo shoots, etc.

"Today we actually have a concert. Samantha, you're coming with us" he said. The other times that they had concerts, I stayed home because I begged them to but it looks like this time I can't say no.

"Fine and can-"

"Yes" Liam cut me off

"You didn't let me finish my sentence" I whined

"I didn't need to listen to the rest because I know you were going to ask if Nicold could come. So the answer is yes"

"Oh....then I'll text her once we start getting ready"

"Yea...that should be now"

"Why? At what time is it going to be?"

"Around 7:00pm, but we need to go to a photo shoot and then we need to do sound check and that takes time. So we better get ready now" he said as we all groaned.

"Yes Daddy Direction" we all said as we left to get ready. Once I was on my room. I took my phone out and text Nicold.

To:Nicold

Boo, do u wanna go to a One Direction concert?

I pressed send and waited for her to answer. Not to long after I send the text, she answered.

From:Nicold

Is that even a question? Of course, what time do I have to be over?

To: Nicold

Well the concert is at 7:00, but we have to leave now because we have a photo shoot. So get ready fast and come over

From:Nicold

Okay, see u in a bit

With that I went to my closet and tried to find something to wear. I ended up with a white tank top, jeans and gold ballet flats. I took my phone and ran downstairs. I was about to sit on the couch when the doorbell rang.

"I'LL GET IT!!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Ready" Nicold said

"Well they're not, so let's sit" I said. We were about to sit but the boys came and told us to hurry because it was time to go and we were late. We ran over to the....Limo -_- and then we were off to the photo shoot.

Photoshoot~~~~

Nicold and I were currently sitting on one of the couch's of the studio while we watched the boys take some pictures for some magazines and stuff like that.

"So, how's Patrick?" Nicold asked

"Fine, I guess, why?" I said

"Just asking" she said as she started blushing. I was about to say something when someone called me.