Chapter:12

Samantha's P.O.V

I'm currently siting in my bed with my guitar and song-book. I'm trying to finish my song but I just don't have any ideas. Things have been almost back to normal except for the fact that Niall still locks himself in his room. I mean he doesn't cry anymore,he just stays in there to have some time alone or to think. I mean I haven't talk to him for a week and I kind of miss him. The only times I see him is when they have interviews or concerts. I still need to buy my school supplies because school starts in a week. Liam said that we'll get them later today. To be honest, I'm scared of going to school. I miss Nicold and Erick. You might be wondering, who's Erick? Well he's one of my good friends....who I haven't told that I moved to London!!!! Oh god he's going to be mad!!! I'll take care of it later. Well the thing is that I know Erick since I was 8 like Nicold. Erick is been in love with me and Nicold since then. He's a little annoying but I'm used to it. The thing is that I really miss them and I don't really think that I'll survive without them.

Anyways back to my song. How should I finish it? Hmmmm........GOT IT!!! I wrote it down then tried to play the melody in my guitar and got a good ending. I'M AWESOME!!!.......Now I'm hungry. I got up from my bed and checked the time. 11:00am.....I ate 30 minutes ago but I'm still hungry. I walked downstairs to find Harry, Zayn, Liam and Louis playing FIFA. Oh by the way I have no idea how to play that. It's just....weird.

"HA!! I WON!!" Louis shouted and started doing a happy dance.....weirdo

"YOU CHEATED!!" Harry and Zayn yelled at the same time.

"Did Not"

"Did to!!"

"No!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"SHUT IT!!!" I yelled and they all looked at me

"Hello my dearest family................I'm hungry!!" I whined and they all laughed

"You're starting to sound like Niall!!" Louis said

"I'm not"

"Whatever you say munchkin"

"I'm not a munchkin!!" I whined

"I'm sorry love, but that's you're new nickname.....from all of us"

"LIAM!!!!" I yelled while I crossed my arms over my chest but he was too busy laughing with the others.

"If you all don't stop laughing right now and make me some food.....I'll......I......Just make me some food please"

"But you just ate like 30 minutes ago" Liam said. So now he listens!!

"I know.....can I have some Oreo's?" I asked

"No" they all said

"Pwetty pwease!!" I said in a baby voice and gave them my puppy dog eyes

"LIAM. SHE'S DOING IT!!" They all yelled. They can't say no to my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine go get them just...stop doing them!" he gave up. YES MY PLAN WORKED!! I did my happy dance and ran to the kitchen. Hmmm where could they be....THE CUPBOARD!! I open it and there they were....my babies!!!

"Come to mama!!" I yelled and grabbed a box full of them and ran to my room.

___

Noooooo!!! The box is empty!!! Why me?! But I feel like I forgot to do something but I don't know what........Oh shit I forgot to tell Erick that I moved to London. I grabbed my laptop and I logged in Skype. I searched Erick's name and found out he was online. I clicked on his name and it started video calling.