Chapter:30

Samantha's P.O.V

It's been weeks since we came home. I went back to school and met with my friends again. Charlie and Nicold broke up. Patrick too the opportunity and asked her out and she said yes. I found out that Charlie has a big crush on me and we're now going out. Although the boys don't know about it and if they find out.....World War 3 will start. Today I had to finish my deal with Simon wich turned out to be modeling for a magazine. I was waiting for him on the living room until I saw something that caught my attention.

I stood up from the couch and took the papers from under the T.V. I looked around to see that no one was around before I open up the folder. These were my adoption papers. I started reading them until I saw something that broke my heart. They adopted me to get more publicity!?!?!?!?! Anger started to build inside of me.

"Sam....what are you reading?" I took a deep breath before I turned around with the papers in hand. Their eyes widened once they saw what I was holding in my hands.

"W-What are you doing with those?" Liam asked

"When were you thinking to tell me" was all I could say

"We can explain-"

"WHEN WERE YOU THINKING TO TELL ME?!" I screamed at them but all I got was silent

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ADOPTED ME TO GET MORE PUBLICITY! WELL YOU GOT WHAT YOU WISHED BECAUSE YOU DID GET MORE PUBLICITY! I THOUGH YOU GUYS ACTUALLY CARED FOR ME! LOOKS LIKE I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO CARE FOR ALL OF YOU! I HAD TO DEAL WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT HATES MY GUTS BECAUSE I CARE! I HAD TO KEEP YOUR SECRET ZAYN BECAUSE I CARE AND TRUST YOU THAT YOU WILL QUIT SMOKING! I HELPED YOU THROUGH HARD TIMES NIALL! I TRUSTED YOU LIAM! AND LOUIS, I MADE A FUCKING DEAL SO YOU AND ELEANOR COULD GET BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE I CARE. I CARE ABOUT ALL OF YOU BUT YOU GUYS NEVER DID!" I screamed at them

"We do care-" but the doorbell cut them off.

"I'm out!" I yelled as I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door. Before I left i said what I needed to say.

"Oh and all the hate you guys have. I started it, I'm the one who started all that hate on all of you. I deleted those pages once I met you all but I regret it. Because I HATE YOU ALL AND NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT!" I screamed the last part and stormed out of the house before they could say anything else.

"What happened in there?" Paul asked as he got on the driver's seat.

"I found out why they adopted me"

"Was it bad?"

"They only wanted publicity" once I said that he stopped the car.

"What?!"

"Yeah....can we just go. Oh and can we stop at Starbucks on the way pleas?" he nodded and kept driving.

At the studio~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"Uncle Si?" I asked

"Yes?" he said as we were eating our lunch

"Remember the record deal you offered me? Can I still take it?" he started choking on his soda before he raised an eyebrow.

"You want a record deal?" he asked

"Yeah"

"But I though you didn't wan to leave the boys"

"Well now I do. They lied to me. They just adopted me for publicity" I said. He looked at me with guilt. I knew he gave them the idea but they are old enough to choose their reasons. I'm not mad at Simon only the boys.