Chapter:4

Samantha's P.O.V

1 month later

For the past moth, I've been closer to the boys. I don't hate them anymore but I sometimes still think that they're stupid.

Louis is like a brother and father to me and also my prank  buddy and we like to prank the boys almost everyday.

Liam is also like my brother but sometimes he acts like he's my dad.

Zayn and Harry  are also like my brothers.

Niall he's like my brother and also now one of my best friends. I spend most of my time with Niall for some reason. All the boys ever do is spend time with me. They're also very overprotective for some reason. I remembered that last week, one of my friends, Dylan asked me to go on a date with him and I said yes.

I told the boys about it and they seemed cool but after I left the house they started following me(stalkers). When I got home I yelled at them and they said sorry.

Right now the boys and I are watching T.V. My mom has gone to some party and won't be back until 10:00pm, and right now is 8:50. I'm now sitting in the couch between Louis and Niall.

"I can't believe that I'm saying this but...when you guys go back to England..I'm gonna miss you all" I said.

The boys looked at me and then at each other. Then we had a group hug.

"Okay too much hugging" I said and we broke apart

"But you love us don't you" Louis said with a goofy face

"Yeah, yeah..whatever" I said

"I'm hungry" Niall whined

"You're always hungry" we all said

"Why don't you go to the kitchen and bring us some snacks" I said, he nodded and walked away. After Niall came back with some snacks we decided to watch Titanic.

The movie was really sad, so sad I would say because at the end we were all crying

"WHY JACK....WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO!!" Harry yelled. I walked over to him and patted his head

"Because....Okay I got nothing to say about that. WHY DID HE HAD TO GO!!" I said, Harry hugged me and we both cried in each others shoulders. Now is 10:00pm and my mom should be almost home by now.

"Samantha, why don't you play something?" Liam asked

"Ummm....sure" I said. I sat on the piano and started playing Say Something by A Great Big World.

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'll be the one, if you want me to

Anywhere, I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I am feeling so small

It was over my head

I know nothing at all

And I will stumble and fall

I'm still learning to love

Just starting to crawl

Say something, I'm giving up on you

I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere, I would've followed you

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I will swallow my pride