Chapter:23

Recap~~~~~ 

"If I tell you. All of you have to promised me not to kill him or do anything that could hurt him" I said

"HIM?!" they all yelled

"PROMISE!" I said

"We can't promise you anything. But we'll try" Zayn said

"Charlie and I kissed" I said

"WHAT?!"

What have I done?! 

~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's P.O.V

All I wanted to do right now was run away. They looked so pissed but mostly disappointed.

"Are you guys mad?" I asked. All I got in response was nothing. They just shook their heads and walked away. Oh great, first I fight with my best friend, then my brother and now them?! This sucks!

I stood up and walked towards the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I sat on the floor as I watched the wall. I took my phone out and dialed the first number that popped on my mind.

"What do you want?" Nicold snapped through the line.

"I'm sorry boo. I mean it, I should have told you and I also need to tell you something" I said

"I'm listening"

"Charlie and I kissed. I'm really sorry, I was stupid!"

"I know, he told me. I'm not mad at you for that. I'm not mad at you anymore and I'm sorry too" she said as a smiled grew on my face.

"At least I have my best friend back. 1 down 2 to go"

"What do you mean?"

"I told Patrick about it and he freaked out. We fought so then I told the boys, who also freaked out and looks like they're giving me the silent treatment" I sighed

"When did that happened"

"A while ago"

"I wish I was there. But I have to go, I'm grounded and I'm not supposed to be using my phone"

"Since when?!"

"A week ago, so yeah, gotta go bye"  and with that she hung up. I sighed once again and walked out of the bathroom. I went to the little kitchen we had to find everyone there. They were talking like nothing had happened until they saw me and all the talking stopped. Well this is fucked up.

I just looked at them before I took a box of Oreo's and went to bed early. I climbed on my bunk as I closed the curtains and started eating my Oreo's as I let a few tears of frustration fall. Tomorrow is a new day, and I hope everything gets better.

A week later~~~~

It's been a week since I fought with Patrick and I told the boys about the kiss. All they've been doing is give me the silent treatment which is driving me nuts! The boys were getting ready for their concert while Patrick sat far away from me. You know what? I'm done with this bullshit, they're acting like little babies! I stood up and went over to where Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry were. They just looked at me then to the ground. The concert was about to start but I didn't care.

"Can you guys talk to me?" I asked them. The just sat there saying nothing

"I know that what I did was stupid. I don't see why are you guys so mad about it. Besides, I'm growing up! I'm not a baby you know, someday in the future I'll get married, move away and have kids on my own! I can't be 13 forever! I'm growing up, you should have seen that coming some day!" I yelled at them as I got some of the co-workers attentions. This time they looked at me as their eyes showed......sadness?