Chapter:20

Samantha's P. O.V

I was standing in the middle of a dark room with nothing but one light on the middle of the room. I looked around to see footprints painted with blood. I followed the footprints to another room that showed  nothing but darkness.

"Hello? Anybody here?" I called. Suddenly the lights turned on to reveal the person that I love and care about........dead. I ran towards her with tears falling down my eyes. I keeled besides her and placed her head on my lap.

"Nicold, wake up! Boo open your eyes!!" I said as I shook her, trying to wake her up. Her clothes were cover in blood and so were mine.

"She's dead. Admit it!" Somebody said. I turned around to see John, May, David and Cindy. But I thought they were dead!!

"What are you guys doing here" I spat at them "I thought you were all dead!"

"Oh, darling. We might be dead outside of your dreams. But we'll always be alive inside you'r mind!" Cindy said while they all smirked.

"No!! You're all dead! And why isn't she waking up!" I screamed while I kept shaking Nicold.

"She's dead!!" they all yelled

"NO SHE'S NOT!!!" I yelled back.

"Foolish brat!" May murmured

"Nicold, please wake up!" I yelled as I kept shaking her. "LOOK, ONE DIRECTION!!" but she didn't move, but that always worked!!

"They're also dead" May smirked. I stopped shaking Nicold and turned slowly towards them

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me, they're....over there" she said as she pointed to my left. She was right, there they were. Five boys laying on the floor. I ran towards them and started shaking each of them.

"Harry Bear? WAKE UP!!!" I yelled as I slapped Harry, but nothing worked, next was Liam.

"Liam!!!" I said as I shook him but nothing happened,then I tried with Zayn hoping he would at least do something.

"Zayn?.....Look I'm messing up your hair!.....WHY AREN'T YOU DOING ANYTHING!!!" I yelled as I kept poking his face and messing up his hair. The other two people left were Louis and Niall.

"Niall, I have some Oreo's for you.......Ni, if you don't open you'r eyes I'll eat them!" I said "WAKE UP!!!" I was going nuts. None of them were waking up.

"Louis, you're the only one left.......open your eyes! Please daddy!" I said as I shook him.Yes I just called him daddy, thinking that it might wake him up, besides he's actually my dad. I finally gave up and broke down in tears.

"Oh, that's not all. Your brother is....over there" Cindy said pointing to my right. I stood up and looked towards my right to see Patrick, he seemed to be....breathing!! I ran towards him and keeled  next to him.

"Sam?" he asked, his voice was very weak

"Patrick, you're alive!!" I yelled as I hugged him. He groaned out of pain and I let go of him

"Sorry" I said

"It's okay" he chuckled "I love you little sis"

"I love you too big brother" I said as I grabbed his hand. He closed his eyes and went pale.

"Patrick?......why aren't you saying anything?!" I started to freak out.

"He's gone!" David said as they all laughed