Chapter:10

Liam's P.O.V

Once I saw Samantha laying unconscious in the floor, I called the ambulance and they were here in less than a minute. I decided to called Harry and asked him what happened between them.

"what do you want Liam?" He asked

"What did you told Samantha?!"

"Why?....is none of your business you know"

"Yes it  is because.....She cut  herself and she is in the hospital so whatever you said to her it really hurt her feelings!!!" I said

Harry's P.O.V

"Yes it  because.....she cut  herself  and she is in the hospital  so whatever you said to her it really hurt her feelings" Liam said. I immediately dropped my phone and stood in the middle of the park shocked....was I really that mean to her? what have I done?!

I picked up the phone with my hands shaking "I'll be there soon"  I said and hung up.

Samantha's P.O.V

Ugh....my head hurts. Wait ......why is everything black? Oh my eyes are close he he. I opened my eyes and saw.....a white wall?. I sat up and looked around. Yup I was in the hospital. What happened? Why am I here? Oh....I accidentally cut my vein.....wait I though that if you cut your vein you're supposed to die or something like that? Oh we'll ,good thing I'm alive......right? My hand and wrist were bandaged.

Just then the doctor came in "Hello Samantha. I'm Dr. Cullen, how are you feeling?" He asked. OMG IS HE FROM TWILIGHT?! IS HE A VAMPIRE.....I better not say anything about me thinking that he is a vampire. I might get in trouble like Bella......

"We'll my head hurts but after that I'm good" I said

"You did hit your head a little a lost a lot of blood. You are very lucky to be alive, if  your family hadn't called the ambulance any sooner, you will probably be in coma or dead"

"Thanks and when can I go home?" I asked

"You can go now, by the way the boys are here, do you want them to come?"

"Yes please" he nodded and left. The next thing I knew, the boys were hugging me to death

"DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!!" Louis shouted

"Yea, you scared us to death!!" Harry said....so he thinks that I  forgave him.....WE'LL HE'S WRONG

"What are you doing here?!" I growled at Harry

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to say an-"

"Save it, you said what you need it to say and there is nothing you can do about it"

"I'm sorry" he said with a few tears falling down he's cheeks...does he think that by saying sorry and crying in front of me....I'M going to forgive him?!

We'll he's wrong, if he wants forgiveness he has to show me that he didn't mean any of the things he said...though I do feel a little bad for being mean.OH STOP IT!!! STICK TO THE PLAN!!

I just ignored him and kept talking to the rest of the boys

"Can we go home now...this place freaks me out a little" I said, they nodded and Louis left to sign the papers for me to live.

"How did you get to open the door?" I asked

"I remember that you used a bobby pin to open my door when I locked myself in so we used that.....how come you're so good with it. It was complicated when we tried" Niall said and the rest nodded.