Chapter:26

Samanthat's P.O.V

Recap~~~~~~~

We all sat on the living room of our hotel as Louis got a phone call. He stood up and left to his room but something told me that this phone call was going to be bad news......

~~~~~~~~~~

"Leyum! I'm hungry!" I whined from my seat

"Then go get-"

CRASH!

THUD!

We heard a loud crash and thud. We all looked at each other confused before it hit me...

"Louis!" we all said as we ran towards his room. His door was open and let me tell you something.... his room was a mess. His phone was in pieces and his head was on his hands as he sat on the floor.

"Louis?" Harry asked

"GET OUT!" Louis screamed, as we all ran for our lives

Holy shit! Louis is so pissed! He was no longer the fun Louis I once knew. I frowned, I have to make sure he's okay

I walked back into his room, ignoring the boy's requests of getting back there

"Louis?" I whispered as I crawled next to him. He had his head on his hands and his body was shaking in sobs. He just sat there crying as I put my head on his shoulder....well tried to because he was taller then me.

"Lou.....what's wrong?" I whispered as I started playing with my fingers. He turned his attention at me with his red puffy eyes and red nose.....he looked like Rudolf the red nose reindeer, hehehe. FOCUS SAMANTHA! NO TIME FOR JOKES!

"E-Eleanor, s-she b-broke up with m-me" he miserably said. My eyes widened in surprised, Ellie broke up with Louis? But I thought they were deeply, madly, insane in love with each other.....

"Oh Louis" I looked at him in sadness

"I'm sorry, I know she'll regret it, I know it" I placed my head on his shoulder once again. He just wrapped his arms around me and brought me into a big hug as he rested his chin on top of my head and cried. I just sat next to him and tried to to cheered him up.

Oh Eleanor, what have you done?

~~~~~~~

After two hours, Louis had clam down a little. Then an idea popped in my head, a perfect plan to bring the happy Louis back for at least a little while.

"I'll be back okay?" I said as he nodded. I walked out of his room and ran towards mine. I grabbed my laptop, it's charger as I ran back to his room ignoring the boy's as I grabbed the hotel room phone.

"Hello? Room services? I'll take 5 big ice creams and a lot of things with chocolate, yes,yes,charged it to the room, two hot chocolate milks too, room one hundred and five,thanks, see you soon" I dropped the phone as I ran back to my room once again. I changed into my Stitch costume and ran back to Louis room.

"Lou?" I whispered as I entered his room. He was sitting on his bed and gave me a little tiny smile. Well at least he tried....

"I brought you some food" I said as I placed the food cart next to his bed. He looked at me, nodding, not even trying to talk

"I brought something to cheer you up" I said as I closed the door. I climbed next to him as I set up my laptop. I clicked on the movie 'Dispicabel Me' and pressed play.

I sat next to him as we watched the movie and laughed at the little minions. His mind was not even on Eleanor which made this mission successful.

The movie ended and we decided to watch the second movie. While it was loading he started playing with my fingers....like always .-.