Chapter:14

Samantha' P.O.V

"Baby girl...we have a surprise for you" I heard Louis say. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was on my bed....and in my pyjamas!!! I DON'T REMEMBER CHANGING INTO THEM LAST NIGHT!!!

"Mmmmm.....what is it?....and who changed me into my pyjamas?" I asked once I saw all of them sitting by my bed.

"Oh don't worry. Danielle came last night so she changed you and the surprised is.........NICOLD COME IN HERE!!!!" Louis shouted the last part.

"Louis...Nicold is in America" I said in a duh tone. Then Nicold came from behind the boys?!

"Hi" she said with a little wave

"OH MY GOD. IT'S REALLY YOU. COME HERE BOO!!!" I yelled as we hugged each other and started to jump up and down like little girls.

"What are you doing her?!" I asked

"My parents bought the house next door, so we're neighbors and I'll be going to the same school as you. I asked for the same classes than you too!!!" she squealed

"I'm so glad you're here!!! Threre's a lot that we need to talk about" I said

"Yea, like the fact that she has a brother and didn't told anyone" Harry said and Liam whacked him over the head while I glared at him.

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER A YOU NEVER TOLD ME!?!?!" Nicold shouted

"I'm sorry okay, I was planning to tell you the next time we Skype each other but someone already did it for me" I said as I glared at Harry "Besides, I thought he was dead"

"Oh, I forgive you" she said softly

"Oh and guys, today there's this football game at school. The high-chool students are going to be playing and Patrick invited me....can I go?" I asked them

"Sure" they all said

"Oh and Nicold, do you wanna come?" I asked her

"Sure, what time is it going to be?"

"7:00pm"

"Okay, now get dressed, we need to go to school soon" she said and I nodded.

"Umm..guys?....you should probably leave. I'm going to change" I said

"Oh right,by the way Danielle and Perrie are here. Eleanour, sadly had to do something and couldn't come" Louis said as he left. Awwww I miss Eleanor. But I also missed Danielle and Perrie and I'm going to see them in a minute, so I better start getting ready.

"So, tell me about your brother. Is he cute?!" Nicold asked

"Really?!" I yelled form my closet

"What?! I f he's cute, we could date, and if we date until we are adults we can get married. And-if we get married, we'll be sisters-in-law. And-"

"Okay, okay. I get it. We'll be related and It'll be great" I cut her off

"Yea, that would be cool"

"Whatever, so what do you think" I said as I got out of my closet. I was wearing a white,purple,black and grey stripe shirt, with black skinny jeans and black converses.

"You look cute. And you know what else would make you cutter?" she said as she walked inside my Narnia closet and coming out with something behind her back.

"THIS!!!" she said as she put a grey beanie on my head. letting my wavy hair fall down.

"YOU'RE THE GODDESS OF FASHION!!!" I yelled