Chapter 51: 1 Month Later with a Prophecy

Start from the beginning

You might need to help me if it gets bad.

'Already planning it' Order replied.

"Hello" I said "Are you guys all good?" 

"Well we just wanted to see how your move went" Annabeth said.

'so far so good' Order said.

"It went well thank you" I replied "How are you guys?"

"Peachy, teaching demigods all day is hard, especially with the prophecy" Hazel replied.

"Yeah, Reyna was sent by the Gods to tell me about it" I replied "What do you guys think about it?"

"An unknown villain" Piper replied "But Annabeth was saying before that it could be deceitful prophecy to reveal the truth"

I looked at her.

"It mentions a lot about lies" Annabeth said.

"Who you do think-"

"Maybe the gods" Frank cut me off "They have lied a lot of stuff"

"True but it could also be about something else" Jason said.

I already felt uneasy him starting to talk.

His smirk wants trouble.

"Like you" Adrien added.

'Now it's both of them? They are going to be a clear problem' Order said, annoyed.

I know, it sucks.

I looked at them confused.

"I am continuing my life as a rockstar" I said "I don't have anything to hide, you know I'm honest"

"We know it's not true" Adrien said.

"They think it's not true" Leo muttered, pointing at Adrien and Jason said.

I smiled at Leo.

"Thank you Leo, it's great to have real friends" I said "You guys would have to come over, the view is amazing-"'

"Stop avoiding the topic lair!" Jason said.

I sighed.

"Jason, please calm down" I said calmly "Even the god of truth has proven me innocent so-"

"He must be lying for you!" Jason said.

"That would be impossible, he's the god of Truth, so can only speak the truth" Annabeth said, looking very tired and angry.

I never knew that so how-

'He might of had some help from me' Order said 'As well as me teaching him to bending the truth without hurting him'

Order!

"You took Ava away from me! That's all I need to know!"

I froze, and glared at Adrien.

"You physically AND verbally abused the poor girl, she doesn't deserve someone like you" I started coldly "I thought you were getting better, I was starting to forgive you after what you did to me but now I realise it's a two-faced act"

"She loved me and she was MINE!" Adrien exclaimed.

"Ava is not a prize to be won!" I exclaimed.

'Ava is just outside the door' Order commented.

"She loved him! You must have put your Order spell on her!" Jason said.

I groaned.

"This again?" I asked "When are you guys going to realise that Order is gone?"

"He is back! He's the villain in this prophecy! And you are as well!" Jason accused.

'Is he serious?' Order asked.

I rose an eyebrow.

"You are making a foul of yourself; only you and Adrien think that" I said.

I sighed as I notice Annabeth death glare Adrien and Jason to make him shut up.

"You know, I want to be friends with you again" I said "It's all I want and yet you cannot be civil with me"

I looked down, trying to catch my breath.

I looked back at the message.

"Message me again when you want to be civil, because I've had enough of your bullshit" I said calmly and put my hand through the message.

I immediately sunk to the floor.

'It's okay Percy, they will come around' Order said 'Don't worry about it'

I felt someone hug me.

"It's okay Luke" 

Ava.

"Just breathe...okay?" Ava said softly "Why don't you go to your room and lie down? You've just been stressing yourself out and moving house doesn't help...for me, please?"

I sighed and nodded.

I stood up and looked at Ava, smiling.

"Thank you, by the way, for defending me against Adrien" Ava said softly "You didn't have to"

I chuckled.

"Babe, I am your boyfriend, of course I will defend you against that jerk" I said, hugging her and kissing her forehead.

She giggled.

"I KNEW it!" 

Both Ava and I turned around to see Mayla.

We both looked at each other before back at the excited Mayla.

"You guys are dating! How long?" she asked.

"A-a month" I replied, stuttering.

Mayla is quiet scary when she's excited or angry.

"A MONTH!" Mayla yelled, "AND YOU NEVER TOLD ME!"

"Don't yell Mayla, Reyna would still be-"

"She isn't" Andy commented, coming in the doorway "I have yet to learn this as well, this is most intriguing"

"Luke!" I said, noticing his smirk.

I looked at Ava, who had a blush on her face.

"Ready to run?" I asked.

"Yep!"

We both sprinted away, both Mayla and Andy running after us, Mayla and I laughing as we ran to my room and closed the door.

We both fell onto my bed and laughed.

We looked at each other, and smiled.

"Wanna watch a movie?" she asked.

"Yes" I said "You choose, I don't watch a lot of movies"

"What about Harry Potter?" she asked.

I looked at her confused.

Ava bolted up.

"You don't know the mastery work of Harry Potter!" Ava said "I need to EDUCATE you! We need to watch all of them!"

"How many-"

"8 movies! Come on!" she said.

She pulled me up into a mess I know I can't get out of.