💥Here's The Plan!💥

Oh God, how long has it been? Do you guys realize that I have been trying so hard to figure out what exactly to do with this book?! Now, that Wattpad removed the Activity Tab (for some dumbass reason), I was thinking:

• I know some people don't want to add stories into their libraries, so how are they going to stay aware of the updates?

• When the fuck am I going to update?!

It took me a minute and lots of weeks of planning (especially when it came to scenarios and what not) but, I decided I am going to make a Book 2!

Here's the thing with the Second Book; it won't just be Naruto anymore for I will be adding crossover ships, different characters, different yandere characters, etc. Now, I bet you're wondering: "Why the hell are there going to be crossover ships?!"

That's because the Japanese voice actors have done crossover shipping roleplay. For example, Yuki Kaji did yaoi voice-acting with Yuichi Nakamura with their two characters Eren Jaeger and Gray Fullbuster. Apparently, the audio has been deleted due to the fact there were a lot of negative remarks coming from lots (specifically Ereri shippers, homophobes, Gratsu shippers, etc).

I know some of you may not exactly like crossover ships however, the book will not be completely based on that - yandere crossover shipping is just one feature that will be added into the book.

So, I am asking all of you to comment your (yandere) crossover ships here!!

And comment any other Naruto, Attack On Titan, Dragon Ball yandere characters/ships you want here!!

Please note that if this isn't a good idea on your beliefs then there will not be any continuation.