Yandere!Chibi!Sasori x Fem!Reader

"Hey, [Y/N]-senpai.. I have a problem.."

"Hm?", you hummed, taking off your Akatsuki cloak then turned around to see a mini Sasori. "WAH! OH MY GOD!"

"Oh no.."

"YOU'RE SO CUTE AND FLUFFY, AH!", you screamed, poking his tiny cheek. Sasori sighed and sweatdropped slightly. Suddenly Deidara came into the room, causing a loud laugh as a embarrassed blush spread on the scarlet male's cheeks.

Deidara was eventually on the floor, dying of laughter while you continuously played with the little puppet, as Sasori made a fave saying, 'What the f!ck is going on..'

Deidara then hopped back up huddling you close to his side.
"That means I can spend the whole week with [Y/N]-chan, right, hm?"

Suddenly, Sasori's expression darkened. "NU! You will not even think about touching her! Get your revolting hands off of her!!"

Both you and Deidara blinked then laughed.

"Shut up! Deidara I will kill you! Get away from her!", he yells, but came out as a squeak. You picked up the little Akatsuki member then smiled.

"Awe, is Sasori-danna upset?"

"That's it!", Sasori yelled once again, grabbing a kunai, lunging towards Deidara but landed smack on his forehead protector. You watched how Sasori fell to the ground with a small thud, causing you and the blonde Akatsuki member bend down to his height.

Sasori stood up and dusted himself off then began crying loudly, having a fit on the floor.

"I want [Y/N]-senpai to be mine!", he whined loudly, flopping and rolling on the floor. Suddenly he cried in his arms loudly, burying his face in arms. Afterwards, he fell asleep while having his temper tantrum.

You and Deidara stared in awe.

"[Y/N]-senpai... is mine... brat.." he mumbled, rolling on his side.

"I was just teasing him..", Deidara whispers.

You smile picking up the small puppet and tucking him in with his own Akatsuki robe.

"Love me... [Y/N]-senpai..."