Yandere!Minato × Fem!Reader

[ FOR: SamanthaCutie9 ]

I'm sorry it took so long. Plots are hard to come up with, you know?

NO STATUS TODAY, SRRY! :)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Your eyes stared at Minato's sky blue eyes, how devastated they were and honestly, you pitied him. His eyes were heartbroken, feeling shameful of himself and his fragile heart. Your [Eye Color] hues rode away elsewhere, avoiding to look at his shattered expression. You bit your bottom lip, swallowing a lump of doubt hanging within your throat for the man's expression made you feel regret, so much regret.

It felt like thousands of knives piercing into your heart. "I'm sorry. I really am.", you spoke, gently, cupping his cheek. "Don't worry, I'll still spend time with you."

There was some brightness reflecting from his eyes, showing minimal sign of hope. "Really? A-Are you sure?", he asked, his lips trembling. You nodded sharply, giving him a satisfying grin.

Although the Namikaze still felt somehow 'darker', he smiled.

He smiled for her.

<<<<<>>>>>

Three months had passed, slow heartbreaking months. You pressed your back against the wall, slowly slumping down onto the floor while burying your head into your face. Minato stared down at you, the light  illuminated his features and along with his blank expression. It was as if he was pitying you and the loss of your ex-lover and he probably was. Your 'lover' was now gone, basking you out in the dark leaving the Namikaze to witness the whole entire scene. It's like his expression was a mixture between mocking and pity, as if he were saying,

'I told you so. Why don't you listen to me?'

He slowly shook his head, blonde bangs swaying from side to side with an unsatisfied look on his face yet you still sat there, sobbing softly with the feeling of betrayal piercing your heart. He walked closer then sat next to you, grabbing you by your waist and pulling you closely to him. All you needed now was someone to lean on, someone or something that would provide you comfort. You kept your [Hair Color] bangs hanging in front of the your eyes, resting your head on the male's chest.  His keen eyes softened, placing his own head on top of yours.

For some reason, more tears spilled from your eyes, burying your head into his broad chest. Minato's compassionate gaze transformed into a hungry, devilish stare.

Everything went the way he had planned, yes he had to watch her crumble in heartbreak but it was worth it.

There was no other 'figure' to be a closed door to her and if there was, he would just have to get rid of them.

He was her's and he intended to keep it that way.

×*×*×*×*×*×*×*×

Summary:
Minato loved [Name] a lot, and he planned to confess to her earlier that day. Once he did, he was sadly rejected upon [Name] stating that she had already found a lover and planned to tell him the day of the confession.

Minato tried to recover from it and smile for her but he couldn't cope with it. So, he continuously threatened [Name]'s previous lover, eventually the putting his life on the line. So the lover that [Name] once had brutally broke up with her leaving Minato to himself.