Yandere!Sakura x Sasuke

¡Don't Run, Sasuke-Kun!

Sasuke had avoided getting much sleep as possible. The Uchiha was afraid of the Hurano. How?! Why?! Every time her beady little emerald eyes locked eyes onto his body, all of Sasuke's functions stopped.  It's not like he hasn't had insomnia before, but this time, his insomnia was filled with fear and anxiety.

Right now in the present, Sasuke lay rested against the tree as he toyed with his shinobi forehead protector. The pink haired girl giggled quietly.

'Sasuke-kun looks so cute!', she mentally squeaks.

"Sasuke!"

Sakura perked her head up, and someone saying her name. It was her childhood rival, Yamanaka Ino. She had approached the Uchiha, asking why haven't you been coming out of you're house lately.

"Even Naruto and Kakashi-sensei are worried for you", Ino points out with a pout. The raven sighed then put his hands in his pockets. "Wait, have you even been getting sleep?!"

"Don't worry about it Ino, I'm fine. I didn't show up because I was... held up.. by someone", the boy said, not trying to mention Sakura's name. The Hurano narrowed her eyes, the light shade of emerald turning into a deep green.

'I'm gonna have a little talk with you, after you leave, Ino-pig'

TIMESKIP

Ino skipped home, a daisy on the right side of her head. As she made it home, her rival, Hurano Sakura stood at her door waiting for her.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?", she asked, her voice not snappy towards her rival than usual.

The pink haired girl giggled, her hands behind her back.

"Hello, Ino-chan! How have you been? Good?"

The Yamanaka nods in slight confusion. "Why?"

"I just came to give you a little warning...", Sakura says with a bright attitude. Suddenly her expression darkened, shadows hovering above her eyes, making them turn into a dark green. "Stay away from Sasuke-kun"

Ino jumped slightly and took two steps back. "B-But I haven't done anything to him!"

"I don't care! Stay away Sasuke, I don't want you to interfere..."

"And if I do?!"

"Don't expect to wake up in your sleep...... just saying!", Sakura beamed, brightening up again. "If you tell anyone, I will kill you"

DAYS LATER

Sakura climbed onto Ino.

"Get off! Stop it, Sakura, I'm sorry!!", she screams. The Hurano laughed loudly.

"It's too late for that now!", she yelled, slamming a huge axe [ As the picture shows ] on her face. "You should've stayed away! You should have! You should have!"

Ino lied unresponsive, but her legs and arms twitched.

"Awe! Don't tell me you're still alive!?", she yells, slamming an axe one after another. Now she really wasn't alive.  Sasuke stood there, horrified before quietly and sneakily running off.

Sakura looked over shoulder, as she growled, knowing the Sasuke would tell her parents and possibly the Hokage. She then smiled, knowing a short cut that he didn't.

'Sasuke will wind up dead before he even gets there'