Yandere!Neko!Sasori x Fem!Reader

You tensed up as Sasori's tail wrapped firmly around your waist. He inched closer towards you as you stared.

"[Name]-chan~", he purred, his tail making its way down your leg. You shivered a little as he pinned you down. He licked up you're neck slightly.

"Sasori-danna.."

"Hmm?~"

"Please stop..", you whispered. Sasori tapped your waist with his tail.

"Deidara almost took you away from me, [Name]-chan... I don't want that to happen. I want [Name]-chan all to myself~", he purred, his tail rubbing against your thighs softly.

You let out a moan slightly. He then sat on your waist. Was Sasori ever this affectionate?

Suddenly the door burst open, revealing Deidara as Sasori sat up with a agitated expression.

"What the hell, Sasori?! All I was at least trying to do was ask [Name] a question hm!"

"Oh...well I don't want you talking to her then"

"WHAT?!"

Sasori's expression darkened and his ears flattened back. "If you touch her, I'll kill you. If you say her name, I'll kill you. If you even look at her, I will kill you...."

Tobi dragged Deidara away, while laughing sheepishly. Right after they left, Sasori turned back to normal. His ears perk and his face wasn't darkening. You stood there a bit stunned.

Sasori turned towards you. "What did I tell you? Lots of people are going to come after you, and I'll make sure they drop dead before they even get a chance to talk to you"