Yandere!Wolf!Sasori x Fem!Reader

So....tired....*flops down*

Author Status - Exhausted

Request Status - Weak

Reminder!: AU

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

You strolled along a long trail to a shrine, that one of your friends recommended to you to come to. You walked up the steps, seeing the fancy, decorated shrine.

Your brows furrowed in slight worry, narrowing your [Eye Color] eyes in the process

Your brows furrowed in slight worry, narrowing your [Eye Color] eyes in the process. You walked along the pathway, seeing the small flag in front of you and a long dark path, leading downwards, deeper into the darkness and the underground. The wind slowly began to brush across your features and your skin, the leaves of the trees swaying back and forth in a gentle matter. You heard shuffles of something, but it was slow, very slow shuffle. The shuffle sounded like it was dragging something light and fluffy.

Once you turned around, the wind had stopped and so had the shuffling. The only sound left were the cicadas that sung their eerie song and the crickets that had joined along. You turned around again, seeing something lit up, but it was actually just the reflection off of something. A low growl admitted from the darkness, making you instantly flee. The creature chased you and was surprisingly fast enough make it's way in front of you and block your path. The creature was a wolf, with scarlet eyes and maroon colored fur, with a bushy tail. It's ears then perked up, slowly making it's way towards you, sniffing your leg.

Before you knew it, the wolf became oddly attached to you. It was obvious especially since he kept walking around in circles around your legs. A graceful smile tugged on your lips as you scratched behind his ears, causing him to wag his tail and lie on your foot. As the night grew less and less, the bright ball of light began to invade the darkness causing the stars and the moon to slowly flee. The maroon wolf noticed this, causing him to run back into the darkness of the shrine, only to return until night.

¤ > ¤ > ¤ >¤

"You befriended a wolf?", one of your friends asked. He had long, gentle, blonde hair with girlish like eyes but his pupils were the color of the blue sky. "And this wolf had...scarlet eyes?"

You nodded then slammed your hands on the desk. "You don't believe me, do you, Deidara?!"

"I mean we have a guy who looks like a literal fish, so I guess I can..", the blonde said. "Not to mention a crazy, religious person who murders the new kids after school."

"HEY!"

A male with a long, ponytail, his hair as black as night looked at you with gentle eyes. "Well, [Name]-chan, if you're so positive about this then why don't you show us after school?", he asked, flipping a page of his book.

Another female, with short purple hair, and soft yet fierce eyes glanced at you. "Yes, I would like to join as well. Pein is busy so it's just me that will be going.", she says, chewing on her blueberry lollipop. You smiled widely and clasped your hands together.

"Thank you, Konan. Why don't you all come?"

A boy that Deidara described as "the crazy, religious person" spoke up with a hard scoff. "No thanks."

"It's a shrine, Hidan."

"I'm coming!"

"Then it's settled! I'll pick you all up at 8PM. DON'T BE LATE, AND I'M LOOKING AT YOU HIDAN!"

-
-
-
-
-
-

Deidara stared at the shrine then poked the flag. "This is it, right? Who even told you to go here?"

"Just some guy after class that I know."

Konan smiled, walking elsewhere instead of staying on the pathway. She grasped the leaves on the trees, feeling wet drops of water touch her fingertips, meaning that it had recently rained in the area. "Where's the wolf you wanted to show us?", she asked, softly plucking off a leaf, examining it.

"Is it in there, [Name]?", Itachi had asked, pointing to the darkness of the underground.

You nodded. "That's where he came out of..", your voice trailed off. Suddenly, the same shuffling you heard from last night rung your ears, causing you to smile. Two minutes had passed and the wolf had slowly emerged from the darkness, gazing at you and the others.

"See! Right there! The wolf!"

Hidan and Deidara tilted their heads in unison, trying to get a good look at the creature. "Aren't you going to name him, [Y/--", Itachi was quickly cut off by you.

"Sasori!~"

The wolf was just staring, confused when all these unknown people had walked upon his territory, but he did agree with the name Sasori. Hidan scoffed and crossed his arms.

"Sasori? Please! What a stupid name!"

Sasori snarled loudly, taking a huge bite off of his leg, hearing a loud yelp in pain. Once he had bitten him, Sasori thought carefully. He was confused about why and how you would bring these strangers to his territory, and he specifically wanted this place to be for you and him. Suddenly he brainwashed himself into that all the people in the world were going to do was to try to [Name] and this special place away from him and he couldn't allow that.

He wouldn't allow that.

Sasori charged towards Deidara, hearing a small scream as he instantly jumped up and bit his shoulder. Itachi was already gone but Konan just stared. You screeched in surprise and tried grabbing a hold of the wolf but he instantly ran away and went back to Hidan, his canines sinking deep into his forehead. Less than a minute, two corpses lay on the ground, one with the skin of his forehead peeled off, showing little parts of his skull and the other had bite marks on his shoulder, chest and not to mention half of his neck was missing or thrown somewhere.

Two of them escaped, two were dead and one remained.

You're [Eye Color] orbs stared into the darkness, as Sasori sat behind you, with splashes of crimson splattered across his fur, waiting to be praised. You eyed the underground of the shadows, seeing not a hint of light. You were petrified, astonished, hurt, etc.

The wolf narrowed his eyes then ran up behind you in the back of your back, causing you to fall into the shadows.

Sasori looked around, his ears flattened, before hopping into the underground with you just so you wouldn't escape. 

He would finally be happy cherishing this place with you and you only.

- - - -  - -- - - - - - - - - -

Wow, two updates in a day.
*--*

New record.