Yandere!Kakuzu x Fem!Reader LEMON

More Important Things Than Money

[Name] had been taken in by the Akatsuki, to collect information and return back to the [Insert Favorite Village] to plan their next attacks and attempt to put a halt to its process. She slowly woke up, feeling as if her head was numb and everything was being held back, including her chakra. Her eyes slowly opened, trying to regain her memories before all of this nonsense came about.

She was running, alongside someone...

Where was she going? Back to her village?

'Where...where's my other partner and WHAT THE FUCK, WHO'S HANDS ARE THAT?!', she mentally screamed. Something wasn't right, apparently,

1) She was in the nude.

2) She was tied to a bed with chakra wire.

3) The hands weren't hands at all, in fact they were more like tentacles.

The tentacles were slowly making their way up, rubbing her inner thigh in a circular motion. [Name] shuddered at first at the tentacles feeling then attempted to withdraw her slight moans.

"Well it sure did take you a while to wake up, bastard"

Her [E/C] eyes then fully snapped open at the voice and trailed to the source of the sound, which as standing right beside the bed. [Name] made an angered tsk.

"Kakuzu...I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU SON A BUTTHEAD! THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME YOU KIDNAP ME BUT JUST KNOW IT'LL SURELY BE THE LAST!", she yelled loudly than any normal person would. Kakuzu climbed on top of the girl's body as she blinked several times, seeing he was nude as well. The Akatsuki member smirked.

"See something you like?"

"You little-", her words were silenced as he slammed his lips against hers roughly, his wet muscle, known as his tongue transferring it's way into her cavern.  Kakuzu softly gripped her [Hair Color] hair, a loud making grunt from her.

[Name] pulled away and gasped loudly, as one of his tentacle's slipped into her entrance.

"Kakuzu..", she breathed.

"Hm~?"

"W-where's my other partner, my comrade?", she asked. The man growled at her mentioning him.

She blinked slowly. "Sorry, well not really but Hidan used your dumb little comrade as a sacrifice. I let him anyways"

[Name] instantly sparked anger again.

"YOU BASTARD HE WAS TOP PARTNER! WHAT'S WR - OUCH!"

A loud smack was heard. Did he just slap her? Kakuzu's eyes narrowed at her. "After months of trying to have you, I finally got you right where I want you. And then suddenly you think you're gonna waltz off with someone I don't even know? Heh.. please"

[Name] let out a slight moan when he began moving his tentacles in and out. She bit her tongue but sadly that didn't help. Apparently the more she kept quiet, the more his movements moved more aggressive and rough, causing her to moan louder.

Kakuzu fondled with the girl's breasts, circling his tongue around the hardened bud. She breathed in and out, trying to conceal her moans but that just turned him more aggressive. He sucked on the bud roughly as if it were a pacifier, and his tentacle slid out a was then replaced with his member. Her [Skin Color] cheeks were shaded a light red, as she moaned his name.

"Kakuzu!~"

"I see you're not stopping me... you like this don't you?", he teased her emotions.

"Shut up, and just move already!", she snapped. Kakuzu didn't even bother to move slow, he moved fast and slammed into [Name] several times. She moaned loudly as expected, but she was practically screaming.

The Akatsuki member bit and licked down her neck, leaving different sized hickeys. The [L/Name] moaned loudly, as her body moved back and forth due to his rough movements.

He moaned softly into her ear, feeling the girl's tight walls wrap around his member like a glove.

She then shifted her hips slightly to the point where they were thrusting herself onto his member as well.

This continued several times until both of them reached the edge and came, as Kakuzu slid himself out. [Name] breathed heavily and looked at him.

"You bastard.."

"Call me a bastard all you want. But just know, this there are more important things than money. Like you"