Yandere!Pein x Fem!Reader LEMON

I did say I'll make more lemons right? O3O

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

MODERN AU:

[Name] walked back into the house, her backpack strapped around her shoulder. Another long ass day of school and work, but every day it has it's perks. But today wasn't a perk, it was unexplained. Several of your closest friends have broken up their friendship. Even her rival whom since she knew as a 7 year old, apologized for all the things he [ or she ] did and said to her.

[Name] at first didn't accept her apology, but once she said no, her rival dropped to his [ or her ] knees, begging for mercy and forgiveness. The [H/C] girl couldn't help but stare into shock, small droplets of tears even escaped her rival's eyes. So out of generosity and kindness, not to mention confusion, she forgave her. Her rival then wrapped her in a hug, saying thank you repeatedly and running off to her next class.

A boy by the name of, [ ADD SECOND BOY FAVORITE AKATSUKI MEMBER HERE ] had walked her half the way.
"It was the least I could do, after you probably had the weirdest day of you're life. .", he said, with a small smile.

[Name] waved goodbye to the boy and entered inside the house, closing the door afterwards.  She lived with her boyfriend, who promised on his life to protect her, which sounded weird but normal. Once she got inside, she set her [F/C] bag on the couch and trudged off into the kitchen.

"[Name]-chan."

In response, the [L/Name] squealed loudly in surprise. "Oh my goodness. Oh, it's you!"

Pein stared at her, in confusion. Apparently, [Name] overreacts when she's scared and right now she was standing on the counter. The way she overreacted is funny yet confusing. Pein sweatdropped slightly as he saw you clutched onto the cabinet.

"Um. Can you come down?"

"O-Oh! Yeah! Sorry!"

[Name] hopped down and once she did so, a serious glare came of his face. "[Name]-chan, you're five minutes late. Who was he?", he says, more of a statement. She then became slightly confused about what he said. Pein was known to take things literally, so she had to be careful about what he said and what she said.

"He's just a friend.", you say, with a blink.

"What type of friend?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind...", he said, averting his eyes. [Name] crossed her arms.

"Are you stalking me?!"

"My sweet [Name], it is not called stalking. It's called taking an interest", he said, staring at her. She then made a slight poker face but was less than a second, pushed against the counter.

Her [Eye Color] eyes widen as she  fidgeted a bit. Pein chuckled softly, as reached over to the stove and turned on the burner on the stove. Suddenly, he grabbed her right hand and pressed it firmly against the burner, as a loud cry of pain from her.

"What is wrong with you?!"

"You should be asking yourself that question, ever since you started this relationship. Now that you started it, you can never leave it.", he said licking the palm of her [Skin Color] hand, while his other hand shot up her skirt.

[Name] hissed and tried to move away from him but every move she made was countered. Pein nibbled on her neck, afterwards kissing her jawline. A small mewl came from her as she blushed deeply. He sucked at the soft spot of her neck, creating a small trail of hickeys. A slight ripping noise was heard. Apparently, Pein had cut the center of her shirt in half as it fell off her shoulders.

[Name] blushed darker than the color of a rose as she attempted to push him away but that didn't change anything.  Pein chuckled, looking at your chest.

"You realize that bra only makes your breasts look bigger, right?", he laughed. [Name] instantly looked away.

"Shut up! I was running late okay!? Now stop!"

"No thank you."

Pein began to kiss and lick around her chest, hearing more moans and squeaks come from her. She continuously tried trying to push him away but he pinned her hands down onto the counter. As he continued doing his work, he somehow managed to slip of his shirt in the process. [Name] stared a little bit before getting swooped off her feet and pinned to the bed.

Pein continuously attacked her neck and her chest for a few minutes, afterwards sliding her skirt off.

"What the hell?!", she says.

"Says the one who's already wet."

See, this is why she never argues with Pein because he either has a smart remark or he can outsmart her. She covered her face when he slid off her [F/C] panties, leaving her genitals to show. Suddenly a harsh gasp came from the  [Hair Color] girl. Pein was licking her entrance. [Name] moaned out his name a few times, feeling his tongue move around and wiggle inside.

She moaned louder, though she was trying to stop herself from doing so.

"P-Please. . .P-Pein!~"

He ignored her but since she was so busy pleading, she didn't even realize Pein was inside of her. Being a little cruel, he didn't let her adjust and began to move. More moans and loud cries flowed through the room, as she arched her back.

Pein moved faster and harder, his thrusts setting off inside of her. He then spreads her legs more, giving him more room to move faster and better aim towards her womb. Pein joined both of their lips together for a hot and dirty kiss.

She cried out his name, letting him know she couldn't take it anymore as [Name] came, and so did her boyfriend. He pulled out of her, a slight smirk came onto his face.

"That was punishment number one."