Yandere!Child!Wolf!Kakashi x Child!Reader

KAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUIUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIITJTMGK

ARERUIIIIIUUUUH

WHEEEEERRREEEAAASSSOBBBIITTTOOOO?!?

Author Status - Working A Lot

Request Status - Weak

Reminder!: This means the reader can be boy or girl!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

You laid outside in the tall grass, your eyes extremely droopy while you laid against the tree. The wind wandered against your skin and hair just like your mind. Apparently, you had bruises on certain places on your body due to the playtime you had, and the bullies that ruined your playtime. Thankfully, no suicidal thoughts came to mind and you were happy the way you were even if a few people hated you for who you were. As you felt your mind wander into the deep in, your [Eye Color] eyes began to slowly shut themselves, trying your hardest to keep them open to enjoy the beautiful sight and the comforting of the Spring breeze.

-

Once you had opened your eyes, you looked up slowly, seeing a kid with a green scarf wrapped around his neck, contentedly, while a tail and ears poked out from his head. His back was faced towards you, so he had no idea you were awake. You tilted your head slightly to the side, before you were snapped out of your gaze by a few boys shouting.

"You annoying, little sack of wolf shit!"

"That's why you're 'wolf pack' abandoned you!"

Their evil laughter and chatter went on to the distance and faded away. You furrowed your brows at what the boys had said, recognizing that those were the same bullies that came after you earlier that day. The boy's tail was slowly swaying to side to side, until with curiosity, you poked it. A slight flinch came from the male as he turned around, his black eyes looking onto you. You held back a slight snicker at his reaction.

"Don't do that please.", he said, a little hint of surprise in his voice. "...Though, no one's ever touched my tail anyways. Anyways, those groups of boys that just went away, they were planning to drop that brick on your head.."

You stared, looking up, seeing a brick that was then stuck between two branches. You shuddered. Imagine the painful experience of having a brick dropped on a child's head while sleeping. He gave a closed-eye smile, since it was practically the only way to see him 'smile'. You looked at him curiously.  "What's your name?", you asked.

"Kakashi Hatake."

"[F/Name] [L/Name]"

"I like your name."

"Why thank you!"

You smiled and stood up, stretching a little. "Well I better get going before I cause any problems."
Kakashi just stood there. "But your not causing any problems."

"You're really straight forward with yourself, you know that?"

"It's a gift."

After a while, you and Kakashi became friends but knowing that he still had part of that wolf-like nature in his DNA and protein, which causes him to be protective and slightly possessive of you, not that you cared, which you did, but didn't. But as all that progressed, you slowly began earning more friends and trust of others, causing Kakashi to be more hostile.

You continuously told him,
"You will always be my #1 friend, Kakashi, forever and always. You just need to step out of your comfort zone, and stay there."

As you made your way back to your household, you saw a note hanging on the front door. You walked up to it and began to read:

Dear [F/Name],

I guess I've seen the error in my ways, which probably made me write this apology...even though I really don't want to apologize. Anyways, I'm sorry for my carelessness about your new friends which made me "sort out". You might not understand it enough because you are not me, and you don't know what paranoid thoughts might go through my head everyday. It's just that the Ninja World is a dark, moody place for all who live in it, and people who die everyday, unexpectedly.

And I don't want to see you die..unexpectedly.

It's just that when I see you with a few other people I haven't met yet, or even people I have, it makes me feel...anxiety and slight anxious behavior. Somehow I take that anxiety and anxious behavior out by being hostile and protective over you.

What is that feeling called again?

Jealousy?

If that's what it is..then I'll admit with no shame,

I am jealous.

Sincerely Yours,
Hatake Kakashi

P.S. Don't expect to see some of the kids at school tomorrow.