Yandere!Tobirama x Male!Reader x Yandere!Madara

Author Status - Great

Request Status - Weak

Huehuehuehue. I had fun with this one.

[M/N] = Male Name

[L/N] = Last Name

[E/C] = Eye Color

Warning!: This story includes Foul Language, Reader Death, and Self-Doubts!!

-

-

-

-

-

[M/N] sat on a swing, slowly swaying back and forth, letting the wind flow throughout his face and hair. He was looking down at the moment, his eyes just blankly staring. A slight boom echoed, making the ground rumble and shake around the male. He perked his head up, seeing in the distance a trail of smoke leading upwards into the sky and disappearing.

He slowly blinked his eyes, but jumped as another boom came. This time it was closer. [M/N] hopped on off the swing. He turned around, seeing explosions going on in the distance. Little did he know, that a war was happening between the Senju and Uchiha.

"What are you doing here?"

A slight yelp came from the [L/N], as he turned around, seeing a male with pale skin, eyes that were almost slits, looking as if he was always on the alert. He was wearing a black t-shirt with baggy pants. A small blush came upon [M/N]'s face as he blinked. The unknown boy poked his cheeks. "Hey, did you hear me?", he asks.

"U-um. I was just sitting on that swing over there, and then a few explosions started happening.", he said. The boy sighed slightly and grabbed [M/N]'s hand, then nearly dragged him along.

"H-Hey! Where are you taking me?!"

"Somewhere away from the battlefield."

"B-battlefield?!"

"Mhmm."

"Can I at least get your name?!"

"It's Tobirama. Just call me Tobi, alright?"

The [L/N] narrowed his eyes happily as a slight smile portrayed his face.

'Tobi..'

××××××××

[M/N] sat on the stitched carpet, his eyes locked with an older man. He was only a child, who didn't understand the meaning or importance of war. Tobirama sat beside the older one, his eyes locked on him as well.

"[M/N]. . .This is my father, Butsuma. We're gonna be taking care of you for a bit, according to what my father said."

Actually it's technically not what his father said. Apparently, Tobirama begged his father to let him stay, even though Butsuma had slapped him a few times, he finally managed to get through to his dad. "You're name is [M/N], correct? Well, [M/N], I want you to know the only reason I accepted you here was because you weren't Uchiha."

The boy perked his head up. "May I ask you a question, sir? What's so bad about Uchiha?"
Tobirama instantly flinched when he heard that question because Butsuma would always get worked up.

With a slight narrow of his eyes and a small growl, he stated, "Uchiha are stubborn, no-goods who don't know when to quit. Their violent and possessive of everything, not to mention they hate newcomers. They solve everything with hate, anger and resentment towards others. So I suggest you don't even make eye-contact with them."