Amanda sighed. "Leo, though you are telling me not to worry, I know you are worried too, but you are being strong for me. I can feel that. With your power, you can sense what is going to happen. I have a belief that it is going to turn into something horrible. Leonardo--" He pressed his lips softly against hers to stop her rambling and give off a feeling of security.

He removed his lips slowly from hers, "I am very lucky to have you as my Alpha Queen and my mate, Amanda," He pecked her lips again. "When you ramble off you look really cute, mia gemma preziosa," he chuckled.

Amanda rolled her eyes, but a slight blush appeared on her pale cheeks. Leonardo lifted his hand up to caress her flushed cheeks, but before he could a shrill voice interrupted him. "The union welcomes you all here. Alpha king and queen are requested to come in room number eleven. Thank you."

Amanda's palm started to sweat as she was anxious that all would go upside down than what was expected.

Leonardo took Amanda's palm in his and started walking with a cold, straight face. When they reached the room the door automatically opened revealing the supernatural union.

The atmosphere was unsettling inside the room. The tension that enveloped the air made Amanda feel suffocated. She looked around the room and noticed there were balconies at all four sides and the hall was built of pristine timber.

In the middle of the hall sat the supernatural federation with the commander at the head of the table and the other nine members lined up at the two sides of the mahogany furniture.

"Welcome my dear Alpha King and Queen." The head of the union, Dracko, bowed his head mockingly.

Leonardo clenched his jaw but didn't show any of his emotions. Amanda exhaled shakily.

"I need this negotiation to end faster. Hmm..let me guess about the topic of our discussion 'equality in society' or is it 'demolition of monarchy'?" Draco asked, pretending to be confused.

Amanda stepped forward. "We are here to discuss all of what you have mentioned Dracko."

He scoffed. "My lovely Queen," he openly mocked. "I'm not interested in discussing idiotic standpoints. You thought by coming here, you'll achieve peace?" He clicked his tongue. "Sorry to say, that's where you're wrong."

Immediately after his words left, Amanda started gasping heavily. Her face paled and her body jerked as the dark energy bitterly entered her body.

The unions jumped out of the room from the right side of the room's balcony. Leonardo turned around to look at his mate, the love of his life, dying in front of him. He tried his best to not use all his powers but the black sorcery that Dracko used blocked his spell from working. It was a fatal magic spell which manipulated a person's nerves that were connected to the medulla of the brain.

Leonardo's demon, Vlaxin was on the edge as he saw his only light in his darkness die. Luciano, his wolf, was struggling to come out as he wanted to tear apart every inch of the world. Their eyes shone with tears.

"Amanda, you-you can't leave me! Vlaxin and Luciano... Ama-'' But Leonardo was cut off.

"Le-eo I-I can't i-it's-," she was interrupted by her own cough, "imp-possible."

"Amanda, I need you, please don't-" Leonardo sobbed as he couldn't take the pain of his only love--his mate--leaving him.

Leonardo could sense Amanda taking her last breaths. That's when he came to a decision. He started taking his life deliberately before seeing his beautiful mate for the last time.

"Amanda, this isn't over. We will win this war as you wished. I promised to make you content. If I couldn't do that now, I will fulfil my promise in our second chance. You and I, just us one day will live happily ever after as you wish. You, my innocent little mate, will reincarnate.

"I promise you, my love."

If you're reading this, you're a wonderful soul :)