45. Wilcox (part 2)

'Yes, Audrey, I'm packing my bag and then I will be on my way.' I mumble through the phone as I pack some stuff to take with me. I end the call and put my phone in my back pocket before finishing packing my bag. I hear the front door opening and closing and I frown. My dad is not supposed to be home for another hour or 2. Why is he home already? 'Dad?' I shout from upstairs but I get no response. I shout his name again but still get no response, so I decide to check it out. I walk downstairs but I don't see my dad anywhere. 'Dad?' I ask again as I check every room, but still see nothing. 'What the..' I mumble as I see the front door is locked. This is sketchy... Maybe I was just imagining it because of the lack of sleep.

Audrey had taken all the blankets last night and she kept pushing me out of bed, so I got a maximum of 4 hours of sleep. 

'Yes, I will, bye.' I hang up the call with Audrey again as I walk through the grocery store, collecting some snacks for tonight.  Audrey called me to get Pringles. I collect all the snacks and drink before paying and walking back to my car. As I look at the my car I see that one of the doors is open. I rush over to it and look inside, seeing everything still where it is supposed to be. 'What the fuck..' I mumble to myself as I check around the car a few times. I look around as well, but don't see anything or anyone suspicious. I get in the car and look around again, still seeing nothing suspicious. Did I not lock  my car? Probably not I guess...

'Yes, you're here. 'Audrey smiles as I walk up to her standing in the door opening of her front door. 'Hey.' I smile, pecking her on the lips as we get inside. 'So, I have picked out 2 movies for tonight, which I hope we both like.' Audrey mumbles as we walk into her room and I frown. 'Wow, you picked something we both will like, how nice of you.' I sarcastically remark and she sighs, plopping down on her bed. 'Yes, since you took such good care of me last night.' She smiles as I sit down next to her. 'What else should I have done?' I ask and she shrugs. 'I don't know, but you're just an amazing girlfriend, that's all.' She smiles and I peck her on the lips again.

The kiss gets a bit heated, but soon we both pull away. We are supposed to watch movies, not have sex tonight. I think. 'Time for a movie.' Audrey smiles, holding op her laptop and I nod. 'She picked out two horror movies, which is nice, since we both love them. 'I'm gonna change into my PJ's real quick.' I mumble as we're about to start watching the movie, and I jump up from the bed.  'Audrey.' I mumble as I go through her clothes. That's my embodiment of 'My PJ's'. 'Yes?' She asks, looking up from her laptop. 'Where is your big ass Nirvana shirt?' I ask and she shrugs. 'Don't know, maybe look through your closet.' She winks and I roll my eyes. I pick out another big shirt to wear before cuddling up to Audrey again.

We've watched the two movies, and we're both still not really tired. 'Want to watch another movie?' I ask, looking up at Audrey, but she shakes her head. 'Not really.' She groans, as the last two movies were really fucking shit. 'What do you wanna do?' I ask, sitting up straight and Audrey shrugs. 'You know, I have been meaning to ask you this for a few weeks now, but, can you tell maybe a little more about your past? I mean, I know you moved here with your dad for a new start, but what happened besides that?' She asks and my heart drops. I sigh and look down on my hands. 'You only have to tell me if you want to.' Audrey mumbles, taking my hands in hers and I nod and look at her again.

'Well, it started with my mom. She was a drunk, really didn't take care of us at all, just left us all hanging, so we broke off contact with her. I haven't seen her for about 9 years now. My dad and I were fine on our own but then we got some devastating news, which broke both of our hearts. My nephew had died. My nephew and I had such a great bond, he was like a brother to me and my dad was like a second father to him, since his parents had died in a car crash. So when we heard that he had died, my dad and I just, packed out stuff and decided to move here, to Lakewood...' I explain and look at Audrey. She's just sitting in front of me with a sad expression on her face and I sigh.

'Shit, that is horrible...' She mumbles, pulling my close to her and I sigh in relief. Glad she believed that....

~A/N, eyoo, second part. What is the big secret????? :O:O:O Find out in the next chapters guyssss :):) Hope you still enjoy my content, if not, I'm sorry ;(