35. Screams (Part 3)

'Wait, no, this is supposed to go there.' Audrey says, holding up a piece of the table we bought. 'Are you sure, the instructions say it's supposed to go there.' I say holding up the instructions and pointing at the table. 'Wait, let me see.' Audrey takes the instructions out of my hand and looks at them. 'No no, that's that part, this needs to go here as I said.' She explains and I chuckle. 'I hate IKEA furniture honestly.' I mumble and Audrey chuckles as she attached the part to the table. 'Alright, next step is that piece.' She says, pointing at something behind me and I hand it to her. 'Wait, where's the screw.' Audrey mumbles, standing up from her spot on the ground and she starts to search for it. 'Oh there it is.' She says, pointing at the bed and I sigh. 'How long have we been doing this? Half an hour ?' I ask, looking at the almost fully assembled table and Audrey chuckles. 'We're almost done.' She says and I sigh.

'Alright, finally done with this thing.' Audrey says and she puts the table on the spot. 'Yes finally, I'm going down to get some coffee, you want some ?' I ask and Audrey nods. 'Yes, just a black coffee for me.' She says and I nod. 'Be right back.' I say as I walk out the door. I quickly walk to the cafe and order 2 black coffees. 'Y/N, how have you been?' My eyes widen as I hear her voice and I turn around with the two coffees in my hand. 'Hey Alicia, I've been great.' I say and she smiles. 'Anyway, gotta run, don't want these coffees to go cold.' I say, sprinting past her back to my room. Oh how I love running into my exes.

'I'm back.' I say, opening the door and Audrey is laying in her bed. She looks up from her phone and smiles as she sees the coffee. 'I put the lamp together, look.' She says, pointing at the lamp on the table. 'Are you fast or have I been gone for an hour ?' I chuckle and she shrugs. 'Wasn't that hard actually.' She chuckles and I hand her the coffee. 'Nice job though, anyway, my friend texted me to go out for dinner, want to join ?' I ask as I sit down on her bed and she shrugs. 'Don't want to interrupt the time with your friends so.' She says with a slight shrug and I sigh. 'First of all, you are my friend, second, I wouldn't ask you if you would.' I say and she smiles. 'Alright, then I would be glad to join.' She says and I smile.

'Alright, so he was totally checking me out and stuff, eyeing me up and down and he's honestly so so hot.' Y/B/F/N rants and I take a deep breath. 'You need to chill, you're talking about a teacher.' I mumble and she just shrugs. 'So what, he was totally in his early to mid twenties, which is totally okay for me.' I just shake my head and look at Audrey, who's probably questioning my friendship with this girl. 'So Y/N, have you spotted any hot teachers, or students ?' Y/B/F/N asks and I look at her. 'Not really...'I mumble and she sneakily looks at Audrey. 'And Audrey, what about you ?' She asks and Audrey shrugs. 'Loads of beautiful girls who are probably straight.' She says with a cheesy smile and I chuckle. 'Well, Y/N is single and not straight.' Y/B/F/N says and I almost choke on my drink. 'What, did I say too much ?' She innocently asks and I shake my head. 'I'm going to the toilet real quick.' Audrey says, almost running away from us and I look at Y/B/F/N. 'Seriously ? Was that necessary?' I ask and she shrugs. 'You two are totally into each other, you just need a little push in the right direction.' She casually shrugs and I just shake my head. Something I often do with this girl.

'Well guys, it was nice having dinner with you.' Y/B/F/N says as she walks the other direction to her room. 'Bye.' Audrey and I wave her goodbye as we walk in the direction of our room. 'I have never met someone who talks that much.' Audrey says and I sigh. 'Tell me about it.' I mumble and open the door to our room. 'I am going to take a shower, because I have been sweating like crazy today.' I mumble, getting my shower supplies and head out the door. This is my first time showering here, and I honestly am so nervous since this is a public bathroom. Also, I have been watching too much Orange Is The New Black lately and now I am just scared of someone casually walking into my shower.

'I am back and I survived.' I mumble as I walk back into the room after a stressful shower. 'What do you mean you survived ?' Audrey asks, already sitting in her PJ's and I chuckle. 'Have you ever seen Orange Is The New Black?' I ask and she nods. 'I have watched it all, Yes.' She says and I sigh, as I put my shower stuff away. 'Well, I am now paranoid that someone is going to walk into my shower.' I bluntly state and Audrey chuckles. 'There are locks on the door.' She points out and I sigh. 'I know, but t still freaks me out, just leave me be.' I mumble as I let myself fall on the bed and Audrey chuckles again. 'Want to watch a movie?' I ask, looking at Audrey and she nods. 'Sure, depends on what movie though.' She says and I shrug. 'Have you seen Bad Moms ?' I ask and she shakes her head. 'Scandalous.' I say as take out my laptop and open my Netflix. 'Come over here you movie virgin.' I say, moving aside and petting on the bed. She shakes her head and walks over to me, sitting down next to me. Very closely next to me...

~A/N, another chapptteerrrr!!!!! I have written this in my phone so it can be a bit different from the other chapters. But so hope you enjoyed it and love you lots ❤️❤️❤️❤️