30. Maxis (Part 1)

'I'm going up to bed, goodnight.' I say, giving Bex a kiss before getting up from the couch and walking upstairs. 'I'll be right up !' She shouts when I walk up the stairs and I chuckle. I quickly brush my teeth, change into my PJ's and get into bed. I turn on the TV, since I can't sleep without it. I hear the door open and I look and see Bex with smile. 'Took you long enough.' I mumble and she gets under the covers. 'Come here.' She says, pulling me close to her and I smile. 

'I love you, you know that right ?' She asks and I chuckle. 'Of course I do, I love you too.' I say, looking at her and she smiles. 'Pfjiew.' She says, sarcastically and I chuckle and shake my head. 'Dork.' I mumble, before leaning in to kiss her. The kiss turns passionate, but not heated very quickly and she climbs on top of me. 'You're crushing my bladder.' I breathe out and she quickly moves her position. 'Thanks.' I say, continuing to kiss her. 'Did you hear that ? ' Bex asks, pulling away and I shrug. 'No, what did you hear ?' I ask and she gets up from the bed, walking over to the window. 'A car stopped in front of our house.' She mumbles and I get up and walk over to her. 'What ? Who is it ?' I ask and she shrugs. 'I don't know, I've never seen that car here before.' She says and I shrug. 'Wrong house maybe.' I suggest and Bex starts to breathe irregular. 'You okay ?' I ask, putting my hands on both of her shoulders and she nods. 'Yeah yeah, I'm fine.' She mumbles, quickly walking out of the room and running downstairs.

I follow her and downstairs and I see her looking through the window. All of a sudden, a loud knock on the door is heard and I look at Bex. 'Are you going to open the door ?' I ask and she shrugs. 'Should I ? Sounds aggressive..' She mumbles and I nod. 'Bex Taylor-Klaus ! Open the door !' A man shouts and my eyes widen. 'W-what ? They know you ?' I ask, looking at Bex, who's eyes are wide as well. 'Looks like it, I-I don't know them.' She mumbles and I walk over to her. 'Bex Taylor-Klaus, open that door now !' The same man shouts and I start to get nervous. 'Maybe a friend pulling a prank ?' I mumble and Bex shakes her head. 'I don't recognize that voice.' She says, and as she says that, the door gets busted open.

Three large man barge in and look at me and Bex. 'Bex Taylor-Klaus, we need you to come with us, orders of Maxis.' One of them says and I look at her. Her face is pointed down and she sighs. 'I'm sorry Y/N, I really am...' She mumbles, turning around. The man put handcuffs on her and my eyes widen. 'W-what, what are you going to do with her ?' I ask, not knowing what to do and one of the men chuckles. 'You haven't told her anything, have you ?' He asks, looking at Bex and she sighs and shakes her head. 'Not a thing.' She says, looking in my eyes, which are now filled with tears. 'Haven't told me what ?' I ask and Bex shakes her head. 'Doesn't matter anymore.' She mumbles as she gets dragged out of the house. 'No, stop ! You can't just take her !' I shout, running after them. 'Yes they can Y/N !' Bex shouts and tears run down my face. I run after them but one of the men holds me back. 'No, please stop. You can't just leave me here...' I mumble and the man chuckles. 'She will be back before you know it.' He says, before getting in the car and driving off. The last thing I see is Bex in the back of the car, not even looking at me. And I'm left here, alone on the driveway....

~A/N, anotha one ! Yes I know, I have promised to update more, but since no one is really suggesting anything and I'm not that creative, I can't come up with anything. Sorrynotsorry. Anyway, hope you like this one, there's ofcourse going to be multiple parts :) XXXXX