12.Reboot

Thanks to Jen5123 for requesting, yet again.. you're like, part of the book now since you give me some good ideas.

'I'm home !' I shout as I walk into the appartement I share with my girlfriend Bex. 'In the kitchen !' She shouts back and I happily walk into the kitchen. I smile when I see her standing by the kitchen counter, chopping up some food. 'Hey.' She says, turning around and I give her a quick kiss on the lips. 'And, how was your day ?' I ask, putting my stuff down on the dining table and she shrugs. 'It was fine, my mom came over with Josh, they brought those delicious muffins with them.' She says, looking at me with a grin and I chuckle. 'And how was your day ?' She asks and I sigh. 'Boring, like everyday at work.' I say and she pouts. 'Want to watch a movie tonight ?' She asks and I nod, giving her a hug before running up to the bathroom to shower.

'Yeah, alright, no no I understand, alright, bye.' Bex mumbles as I walk into the kitchen and she sighs. 'Who was that ?' I ask as her expression has changed from happy to very sad. 'That was the producer of Scream...' She mumbles, putting her phone down and I sigh. I walk over to her, taking her hands in mine and she smiles softly. 'They are rebooting season 3.' She mumbles and my eyes widen. 'What, why ?' This can't be, season 1 and 2 were so great, how can they reboot it ?! 'I don't know, but seems like I'm not longer a part of it...' Her voice cracks at the end of the sentence and I swing my arms around her. 'Come here.' I mumble and she swings her arms around my waist. 'I'm so sorry to hear this, this is such bad news...' I mumble and I feel her nod.

'I'm going to miss the set, the backstage moments. I'm going to miss Willa, Johnny, Carlson, everyone...' She trembles and I sigh, pulling away and taking her face in both of my hands. 'Hey, you can still hang out with them, have fun times just like on set, nothing changes between you guys. 'I say and tears are in her eyes and she nods. 'I know, I'm just a bit sad you know, just wiping everything away like it's nothing.' She sighs and I nod. 'They're stupid.' I say and Bex chuckles and nods. 'I mean, who could let this amazing girl out of their cast, they're missing something great.' I say, making her smile even more, which makes me smile also.

'Are you still down for that movie ?' I ask and Bex nods. We walk to the living room, taking some blankets and pillows. I throw them on the couch before walking over to our huge collection of movies, mostly horror movies. 'Which one ?' I ask and Bex shrugs. 'Maybe saw ?' She asks and I nod, searching through all the movies. 'Here it is.' I mumble as it's all the way up to the bottom and I take it out. I put the DVD in the DVD recorder, before walking back over to the couch. I sit down next to Bex, taking some pillows and a big fluffy blanket. I snuggle up to Bex and she puts her arms around me. 'Thanks for cheering me up.' She says, giving me a kiss in my forehead. 'No problem.' I say and she smiles. No problem at all...

_A/N, again, thank you Jen5123 for requesting. I hope you enjoyed it. And sorry if the writing is shitty but I'm writing through my phone because my laptop won't start soo. All the love <3