32. Maxis (Part 3)

It has been 2 weeks since I left Bex at our home. I have been staying at my parents house and they've been asking me questions everyday, which I just can't answer. I thought this would clear my mind, make me realize what was the right thing to do. But all I feel is a huge gap in me. Sleeping alone every night. Not waking up with her sleepy face next to me. Not hearing her raspy morning voice asking me if I want coffee. All these little things that I miss. Making me realize one thing. I can't live without that woman.

'Hey, Y/N, can I talk to you for a second ?' My mom asks as she walks into the kitchen and I nod. 'Yes, of course.' I say and she smiles, sitting down across from me. 'What has been going on ?' She asks and I sigh. 'Please, just tell me, are you guys splitting up ?' My mom asks and I shake my head. 'I honestly don't know, I think not.' I mumble and she sighs. 'Alright, I'll tell you, but don't tell anyone please.' I say and she nods. 'Bex was working on a project with some high up person in the mafia, it ended up as a flop and Bex stole money from him, they ended up dragging her out of the house a few weeks ago and she had to pay the money back.' I say in one breath and my mom's mouth falls open. 'Are you serious ?' She asks and I nod. 'Yes, I am.' I say, not looking at her.

'Wow, that is a lot.' She says and I nod. 'It is, that's why I'm here.' I say and she nods. 'Are you planning on going back soon ?' She asks and I shrug. 'I was thinking on going back tonight, to talk.' I mumble and my mom nods. 'Is that the right thing to do ?' I ask and my mom nods. 'Whatever feels right to you.' She says, standing up and walking away.

After thinking about going back for a few more minutes, I decide to do it. I have to, I need to hear here side. Or something like that.

I look at my watch and see it's 8 in the evening. I turn off the engine of the car and get out, walking up to the front door. Or my front door, I guess. I lift my hand up, but lower it again. Should I really do this. Before I even get the chance to turn around, the door opens. Bex is standing in front of me, her eyes widened, a trash bag in her hand, her hair is in every direction it can possibly go in and the bags under her eyes are huge. 'Y/N...' She mumbles, letting the trash bag slip out of her hand. I quickly feel her arms around me and I sigh. I pull her close to me and she chuckles. 'You have no idea how much I've missed you.' She says and I shrug her off. 'I came to talk.' I mumble and she nods, moving aside so I can walk in.

'You promise ?' I ask, looking Bex in the eyes and she nods. 'I promise.' She says and I nod. 'Alright.' I mumble and get up from the dining table. We have been talking for an hour, making some agreements. 'So, are you going back to your parents house ?' Bex asks as I walk to the front door. 'No, my bags are in the car.' I say and she smiles. I walk to my car, getting my bags out of the trunk and I walk back in.

'Want to watch a movie ?' Bex asks after helping me put all my stuff back. 'Yes, that would be nice.' I say and she smiles. 'Gimme a hug.' She says, holding out her arms for me and walk I walk over to her, swinging my arms around her. 'I love you, you know that right ?' She asks and I smile and nod. 'Of course I do, I love you too.' I say, looking at her, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. 'Want to watch the movie in bed ?' She asks and I nod. 'Of course I do, you know I do.' I say and she nods. We chance into our PJ's and brush out teeth before getting into bed. I snuggle up to her and lay my head on her chest. 'I have missed this so much.' I mumble and Bex chuckles. 'I have missed this too. All of this, all of you.' I look up at her and she is smiling down at me. 'I love you so much.' I say, pulling myself even closer to her and she chuckles. 'I love you too, but you're squeezing me so hard you're going to break a rib.' She mumbles, holding her breath and I let go of her. 'I'm sorry.' I chuckle and she shakes her head. 'You dork.' Bex mumbles and I glance at her. 'Fuck you.' I mumble and she sighs. 'With pleasure my dear.'

~A/N, I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER SOOOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT MAKE IT CHEEKY I GUESS. Hope you liked this imagine tho :) Love you lots <3