41.

You: hey Auds, can't come to Brooke's party tnight, I'm sick :/

Auds<3: ahw that sucks, want me to come over?

You: no it's okay, you enjoy the party, I will be sleeping the whole time anyway ;)

Auds<3: alright, I will drink one for you, go take some rest and ttyl, love you <3

You: I will, love you too <3

I lock my phone and put it on my bedside table. 'Hey sweetie, need anything ?' My mom asks as she walks into my room and I shake my head. 'No thanks, I'm going to sleep.' I say and she smiles and nods. 'Just yell if you need anything, alright ?' She asks and I nod. I blow my nose before closing my eyes, but my own coughing keeps me awake. I groan and twist and turn in my bed, trying to get rid of the nauseous feeling in my stomach, but it only gets worse. I have a bucket next to my bed, but that's not what I'm going to puke in because that's fucking gross.

I get out of bed and walk to the bedroom, making it just in time to the toilet, where I empty my stomach, which wasn't that full to begin with. 'You alright up there?' My mom asks from downstairs and I groan. 'Yes I'm fine, don't worry. ' I shout back and flush the toilet.  I splash some water into my face, before walking back to my room again. Since I can't sleep anyway, I decide to read something.

After reading for a while, I look at the time and see it's 10 in the evening. I put my book away and walk downstairs into the kitchen to make myself some tea. 'Feeling better ?' My dad asks, while making some food and I shrug. 'Not really, not that nauseous anymore but still feeling like shit.' I say and he sighs. 'Want me to get you something ? Need anything ?' He asks and I shake my head. 'No, just making myself some tea and then I'm going back up.' I say and he nods. After making my tea, I walk back upstairs and into my room, laying back down under the covers since it's winter and I'm absolutely freezing.

You: hey, having fun at Brooke's party ?

Auds <3: yess, she's sad you couldn't make it, feeling better ?

You: not really, made myself some tea and went straight back to bed, trying to sleep

Auds<3: ahhww my poor Y/N, wish I could make you feel better, gtg tho, ttyl <3

You: have fun <3

I put my phone away again and take sip from my tea. I continue to read my book till I hear the front door open. Probably my dad going to walk the dog. I rub my eyes and pull my covers up a bit, before continuing to read again. My bedroom door opens and I expect my mom, but it's Audrey. 'Hey.' She smiles and I groan. 'Hey, what are you doing here ? Why aren't you at Brooke's party ?' I ask and she shrugs, closing the door and sitting down on my bed. 'I went there for an hour, and then I came here.' She says with a smile and I chuckle. 'I don't want to make you sick.'I say, trying to hold in the coughs and she shrugs. 'I don't get sick that fast, don't worry.' She says and I smile. 'You're the best.' I say as she hugs me and she chuckles.

'Want to watch a movie ?' I ask as Audrey snuggles under the covers with me and she nods. 'Sure, don't you want to sleep ?' She asks and I shrug. 'I have been trying to but I haven't been able to sleep for a minute.' I mumble and she nods. I open my laptop and go to Netflix, where we pick a movie to watch. 'Are you comfortable ?' Audrey asks, as she lays down and I snuggle up to her. 'Yes, are you ?' I ask and she nods.

We start to watch the movie and soon enough, I hear Audrey snoring softly. I look at her and she has her eyes closed. I smile and lay my head back down on her chest again. Her breathing gets regular and I can hear her heartbeat. I continue to watch the movie on my own and put my laptop away as it ends. Audrey wakes up in the meantime and I smile at her. 'How long did it take me to fall asleep ?' She asks and I shrug. 'About 20 minutes, 30 max.' I say and she chuckles and rubs her eyes. 'I'm getting tired anyway, so let's just sleep.' I mumble and yawn, laying back down and Audrey snuggles up to me. She starts to stroke my head and she kisses my forehead. 'I love you.' She says and smile. 'I love you too.' I say and close my eyes. Audrey stroking my hair and hearing her heartbeat sends me right to sleep.

~A/N, alright, so this didn't end up completely like I wanted it to. But I wanted some soft Audrey stuff :):) Hope you enjoyed it, love you lots <3