18. Asshole (Part 2)

'Mom, I have a date at 7! I'm going to get ready !' I shout as soon as I get home and I run upstairs. I throw my bag in the corner and fall down on my bed. I have a date. With the Audrey Jensen. I have a date with the Audrey Jensen ! Don't get me wrong, she's a straight up asshole. But I may have had a little crush at the beginning of this year. Which she ofcourse new about. I sit up straight again, seeing my mom standing in the doorway. 'What ?' I ask as she's smiling at me. 'Nothing, who's this date with ?' She asks and I shrug. 'Just a girl from school...' I mumble and she nods. 'Alright, have fun.' She says, giving me a quick smile before walking back downstairs.

I sigh and stand up from my bed, walking over to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit for tonight. Should I dress up ? Go all out ? Be myself ? I pick out an all black, long sleeved turtle neck and some black ripped jeans. I throw them on the bed and go to my underwear drawer. I pick out some sexy underwear. Wait what ? You're not going to do that! You're not going to bed with her ! What does it matter ? I throw the underwear on my bed as well, and continue to the bathroom.

I take a shower, shaving every hair possible. Wait, why ? You're not going to bed with her ! Stop it ! After showering, I quickly dry my body and wrap the towel around my body. I walk back to my room and put on the outfit I have chosen. I continue to get ready, checking the time every now and then.

After getting ready for way too long, I take one last glance in the mirror before walking downstairs. 'You look nice.' My mom says as I enter the kitchen and I smile. 'Thanks a lot.' I say and she smiles. 'How late is this lucky lady going to pick you up?' She asks, looking at the clock and just as she said that, Audrey's car pulls up in front of the house. 'Right now.' I say with a smirk and my mom chuckles. 'Go get 'em tiger.' She says as I walk out the door and I wave at her.

I open the car and Audrey's eyes widen. 'Wow.' Is all she manages to say and I roll my eyes. 'You look absolutely gorgeous.' She says and I chuckle. 'This is how I look every day, but thank you, you don't look that bad yourself.' I say and she winks, before driving off.

~a/n , i know this part doesn't have audrey in it that much but the next part will be so much better and I hope you enjoyed this one !! All the love ❤️