40. Screams (Part 8)

'Audrey, where are you taking me ?' I ask as Audrey is driving the opposite direction of campus. 'You'll see.' She says with a grin on her face and I groan. 'Audrey, are you going to murder me or something ?' I ask and she chuckles and shakes her head. 'Of course not, rude.' She mumbles and I roll my eyes.

'Where are we ?' I ask as we stop at a random parking lot in the forest. 'Seriously, this is kind of creepy.' I mumble as Audrey gets out of the car. 'Don't be such a pussy.' Audrey mumbles as I get out of the car and look around. It's dark and cold outside, and we are in the middle of nowhere. 'Audrey come on, where are you taking me ?' I groan as she starts to walk through the forest and I awkwardly follow her. 'Well, I found this spot when I drove by and had to pee real bad.' Audrey mumbles casually walking through the dark forest and I chuckle. 'Tada .' She says as we reach the end of the forest and end up at a small, private beach. 'Holy shit, this is cool.' I say as we walk onto the beach and Audrey nods. 

'I know right, there's no one here, no one around, we have this beach all to ourselves.' She says and I chuckle. 'If you think I am going skinny dipping right now, you are wrong, it is way too cold for that.' I say and Audrey rolls her eyes. 'That wasn't my plan, I just wanted to take you here.' She says and I smile. 'Why me ?' I ask and she shrugs as she sits down in the sand. 'I don't know, you seemed like the appropriate person to take here.' She says and I sit down next to her. 'Well, I'm glad you took me here, because this is fucking awesome. 'I say and Audrey chuckles.

'So, we're a thing now ?' I jokingly ask as we sit in silence for a while and I look at Audrey. 'I just had to get rid of her, it didn't mean anything.' She mumbles and I look down. 'Really ?' I ask and look back at Audrey. 'I mean- no- like- if you want to...' Audrey nervously rambles and I chuckle. 'You are so adorable.' I say and Audrey pushes me away. 'Not funny.' She chuckles as I sit back and I smile. 'Kind of is though.' I say and she groans. I try to sit closer to her, being not too obvious. I lay on my back after a while and look at the stars.

Audrey does the same, laying very close next t me and I smile. 'This is beautiful.' I say, looking at the stars and I feel Audrey shift next to me. 'You know what's even more beautiful ?' She asks and I look at her. 'You.' I say and she chuckles. 'That was smooth.' She says and I laugh. I roll on my side, so that I'm facing Audrey ans support myself with me elbow in the sand. 'We should do this more often, I've had a lot of fun tonight.' I say and Audrey smiles at me. 'Yeah, me too.' She says, still smiling at me. I feel myself leaning closer to her as she's doing to same, our bodies pressing against each other.

We are only inches away and I look from her eyes to her lips multiple times. Soon after, I feel her lips on mine and her hand on my cheek. I smile through the kiss and pull away after a few seconds. 'That was fun.' Audrey says and I smile and nod. 'I really want to go back to our dorm though, I have sand in my ass crack.' I mumble as I quickly push myself up from the sand and Audrey chuckles. 'What a way to ruin to moment.' She says as she gets up herself and I chuckle.

And there we go again. I wake up from Audrey having a nightmare again. I walk over to her bed, shaking her till she wakes up. 'Fuck.' She mumbles, rubbing her eyes and I give her a comforting smile. 'Is there really nothing I can do ?' I ask, kissing her cheek and she sighs. 'There's one thing that helps most of the time.' She says and I frown. 'What is it ?' I ask and she sighs. 'I need to hold someone to feel safe, or be held by someone.' She mumbles and I smile. 'Why didn't you tell me this earlier ?' I ask and she shrugs. 'Didn't want to bother you, and it would be kind of weird, having you sleep with me.' She says and I shrug. 'Scoot over. ' I say and she moves over so I can lay next to her. 'Come here.' I say and hold my arms open. Audrey snuggles up to me, wrapping her arms around me and snuggling her face into my neck. 'Sleep tight.' She says and I smile. 'Sleep tight.' And I fall asleep with Audrey in my arms.

~A/N, last one for this imaginneeee :):):):)::):):):):):) Hope you've enjoyed it, and would you like to have more of these longer imagines ? Love you lots <3