Chapter 35

Hey, guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter and happy reading!

"They're here! They're here!"

The group was caught off guard as a whole crowd of Guardia's citizens were pulling them towards the gates, beckoning for them to enter.

"Well, it doesn't look like that we need to announce ourselves of our arrival," Elsa laughed over the excited voices of the citizens.

"Guess I don't need this map anymore," Hiccup chuckled, placing the map that had served them all this time back in his pocket.

"Citizens! People! Life!" Rapunzel smiled widely. "There's finally some sort of civilization that isn't trying to kill us! It's been too long, my friend! Too long!"

"Finally a place where I can relax and not worry if we're going to be a creature's next meal," Hannah sighed in relief.

"It seems that they've been - hey! Watch the foot!" Merida said. "These puppies have been walking all day and are really tired, so I would appreciate it if you didn't- ow! There you go again! Didn't you hear what I said?"

"Uh, guys?" Galaxy said.

"Home!" Anna said, breathing in deeply. "Home sweet home! I'm back and better than ever!"

"Guys?"

"Is that food I smell?" Jack said. "Man, I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelled that glorious scent. Hey, Elsa! Do you remember what those things were called?"

"Guys."

"I think they were called cherry lemon meringue pies," Elsa mused. "One does sound good right now...."

"Guys!"

"Yeah, Galaxy?" Jack said.

"Do any of you know where they're taking us?" Galaxy said.

"What?" Jack said, shifting his attention back to the citizens who were pulling them- somewhere. All save for Galaxy, they hadn't really noticed that they were still being pulled and led by the crowd.

"Hey, excuse me?" Jack said, trying to get someone's attention. "But where exactly are you leading us to?"

The crowd didn't hear him, they were all talking excitedly about the knights coming back and 'oh how strong and brave they looked.'

"Excuse me? Sorry, but can you give us a clue as to where you're taking us?" Jack tried again.

A woman who finally heard him, turned towards him, her expression bright. "Why, dear, we're taking you to see King North of course! He'll want to know immediately that you all made it here safely!"

"Really?" Jack said.

The woman nodded.

"Oh, well, continue on I guess!" Jack laughed lightly.

"Any luck, Jack?" Hannah called to him.

"They said that they're taking us to see King North. He wanted to see us immediately when we got here," Jack said.

"King North wants to see us that urgently?" Hiccup said quizzically. "I wonder why."

"Oh I don't know, Hiccup. Maybe he wants to see us because we've been gone for so freaking long and he wants to see the one and only knights who defeated the Black Dragon, who had been terrorizing practically the whole world!" Jack said.

Hiccup's cheeks turned red. "Sorry. I'm so exhausted that my brain can't function anymore."

Jack sighed. "I wish we could rest too, Hiccup, but orders are orders when it comes to royalty."