Chapter 10

Hey, guys! After updating a chapter to this story, I found out that one of my other stories, When Different World Collide has more than 1,000 reads now! That's unbelievable! Thank you guys so much who took the time to read it. It's still an ongoing story, so stay tuned for that! Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter and happy reading!

"Trolls?" Jack said, peering closer, his head over the pots and pans.

Hannah pulled him down. "Don't make them see you," she growled. "I may not know anything about trolls, but I know that what you're doing is reckless and dumb."

Jack scowled. "Well, I need to have a look to see to see if I can spot anything that can help us later."

"Trolls," Hiccup breathed. "My village has told us legends of the trolls, but I never thought in my lifetime would I see one up close."

"Why would they kidnap Anna and Merida?" Elsa asked, turning to Galaxy, since it seemed that she was familiar with the creatures.

"They're attracted to red," Galaxy said, looking through a hole big enough for her to see the trolls without getting caught. "So that might be one of the reasons why they took them. It can also be-" she stopped, frowning.

"It can also be what?" Elsa asked. "Please, Galaxy I need to know."

Galaxy turned to look at them. "It can also be because they're angry about something," she said. "Trolls just don't act like this for nothing."

"Why would they be angry at us?" Rapunzel asked. "We didn't do anything wrong."

"That may seem so, but trolls are one of the most peaceloving creatures. If something has upset them, then it's not usually a small matter," Galaxy said.

"What do you want us to do? Talk to them and ask nicely before they bash our heads into our stomachs?" Jack said sarcastically.

"Yes," Galaxy said, giving him a hard look. "Stay here. Let me try to talk to them." She stood up, in clear sight now, then walked over the pots and pans and into the middle where the gigantic rocks were.

"Is she crazy?!" Jack hissed.

"Maybe so. But you've got to admit, the girl's got guts," Hiccup said, looking at Galaxy's actions with curiosity and wonder.

Jack mumbled and peeked his head out of the pots and pans. He saw her tap gently on one of the rocks. After doing so, there came a deep and loud rumbling again, and the rocks began to untangle themselves. And from those big rocks came out even bigger trolls. Most of them had their heads already touching the ceiling, which was about ten feet tall.

"WHO DARES TO DISTURB ME?" the first troll shouted.

Jack immediately agreed that Galaxy did have guts to approach the trolls because they looked downright terrifying. They had yellowish skin and their eyes glowed a deep, beady red. With a voice that could crumble a castle, and clubs that could smash an average human into a pancake, these things were the definition of intimidating.

Jack could hear Galaxy clear her throat. The head troll looked down and saw her.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IN OUR HOME WITHOUT PERMISSION?" the troll bellowed.

Jack and the others had to cover their ears to not be deaf already. He was surprised that Galaxy seemed unfazed by his voice.

"Excuse me, O Great and Might Troll," Galaxy spoke up. "It is my apologies that we stepped into your home uninvited."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'WE'?" the troll asked.

Galaxy promptly pointed at the rest of the group hiding behind the pots and pans. Jack immediately ducked his head down when the troll whipped his head around to look at them.