Chapter 28

Hey, guys! I'm going to update a little early because right now,  I'm feeling a bit under the weather and at home now right. That means more time to write! Hope you enjoy this chapter and happy reading!

"Anna!" Elsa said, embracing her sister in a tight hug.

"Elsa?" Anna said. "What happened?"

"Black Dragon. Tried to put you in an eternal slumber with your worst nightmare. Gotta save the others," Jack said hurriedly.

"O-Okay?" Anna said.

"We'll explain more in-depth," Hiccup smiled. "But for now, I think Jack's a little busy at the moment."

"That reminds me of something," Anna said, furiously rubbing her head. "I know it was something important, but I just can't place a finger on it. Wait. Wait.... Wait!" She pointed an accusing finger at Jack. "I remember now! You were in my dream!"

"Yeah. So?"

"So.... So.... So- It's just- wrong!" Anna said, flinging her hands up in exasperation.

"Anna, he had to go into your dream in order to save you," Elsa said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

"Yeah. I wouldn't go into your mind unless it was important, Red. Or should I say, Princess Anna," Jack smirked.

"Jack, I swear I'm going to-" but Jack couldn't hear the rest of what Anna was going to say because he was already going back to the others who still needed help.

"Let's see, let's see," Jack mumbled under his breath, looking at the four remaining knights. "Who should I help next?"

He looked from one face to the next, trying to observe by their faces which ones' nightmare seemed the worst. Well, of course a nightmare was the worst kind of dream, but that was beside the point.

"Eeny meeny miny mo," Jack eyes landed on who he was going to help next. He touched her forehead, ready to go inside.

"Jack? What are you doing here?"

Well that was quick. Jack thought. She was the first one to notice me right away.

"Not gonna lie. Let's just say that I wandered here," Jack said.

"Seems a bit far to wander," Hannah mused aloud.

"Where exactly are we?" Jack said, looking around. It seemed that they were in a forest.

"On the borders of Regale," Hannah said. Jack noticed that she was dressed in her full armor and had her sword by her side. "You stumbled here when I was in the middle of my training."

"Oh sorry," Jack said rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's no problem," Hannah shrugged, going back to hitting at her target. "Besides, a little company wouldn't kill anyone. Make yourself comfortable." She nodded to a stump of a tree where her things were placed. "You can set your stuff there if you'd like."

"Thanks, but I'm fine," Jack said. "I didn't exactly bring anything with me."

Hannah stopped and looked at him, appalled. "You're from Guardia, right?"

"Yeah?" Jack said.

Hannah quickly took out a map and traced her finger over it. She looked from the map to Jack, back to the map then Jack, and back to the map.