~•Love at the Beach•~

Jack sighed as he went to the table where the drinks and alcohols were in the beach. He doesn't want to go to the beach. But because of his best friend, he's here.

He watched as his best friend, Hiccup was chasing his girlfriend, Merida through the water. Jack never had another girlfriend since he broke up with Tooth. It was almost two years. He watched the sun as it slowly sets to the horizon.

When, someone caught his eye. She's a girl with an incredible golden hair. Her hair shined as the sun slowly sets. She was so beautiful. She looked like an angel who just came down on earth. She was with a man. He thought it was her boyfriend. So he took his eyes off of her. He doesn't want to be heartbroken again.

But for some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off her. The more he tried, the more he's just looking at her. "Knock it off, Frost!" He whispered to himself. "She has a boyfriend, okay?"

He sighed as he went to the other side of the beach. It was rocky. He started walking carefully on the rocks, not wanting to fall into the water. He had a phobia in water. He once was drown when his father saved him from his death. He was only seven years old at that time.

He stood there, inhaling the sea breeze. After sometime, he turned away to go back to his friends when he saw the same girl with the same golden hair standing on the other side.

She was walking carefully and giggling to herself. He watched her. She's so fun to watch. She's so cute, beautiful. She's so at peace. She wore the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. Her green eyes glowed at the sunset and she shone like a star. He smiled. But that smile faded when he remembered she already had a boyfriend. She will never be his.

Yes, he wanted her to be his. He didn't know why. It's the first time he saw her. He never believed in 'love at first sight' but maybe, he experienced it with her. He sighed and was about to took a step forward when he fell to the water. He screamed as the water enveloped his body.

All of those bad memories of him from drowning came back. He tried to go up to the surface of the water but he couldn't. He felt so weak. He saw a streak of golden light before everything went black.

She turned around when she heard someone scream. She saw the same boy with the same white hair she saw earlier fell to the water. Her eyes widened as she gasped. She quickly took off her slippers as she jumped into the water. Luckily, she knows how to swim.

She saw him as his hair glowed because of the sunset's light. His eyes were shut. She quickly grabbed his waist and she swam back to the surface with him.

She carried him back to land. She started to panic when he didn't wake up. "Please, wake up!" She said for the millionth time, shaking him, but it was no use.

She took a deep breath as she pinched his nose. Yes, she's gonna do the CPR and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation thingy. She put her mouth to his as she blew air to his mouth before pressing his chest multiple times. She did that for five times when he finally stirred and started coughing the water out of his system.

"Are you alright?" She asked him. His eyes were still blurry. But he knew it's her. The girl with the golden hair and mesmerizing green eyes.

"Am I already in heaven?" He asked. "Huh?" She asked, tilting her head. He smiled. "'Cause there's an angel right in front of me." He said that made her blush.

She just laughed and helped him sat up. "Ugh, what happened?" He asked, holding his head. He was still dizzy.

"You fell to the water and I swam to the water to save you." She explained. He stared at her. "Wow.. Thank you." He said. He felt a little embarrass that a girl actually saved him than the other way around.

"Did you.. Did you... Uh.." He tried to ask her, but he just didn't know what words to use. She laughed nervously and that said it all. "You mean the CPR and mouth to mouth resuscitation? Uh.. Yeah.." She said, blushing a little so she looked away. He just smirked.

He couldn't believe it. His first 'love at first sight' actually kissed her. On the lips! Well, it's only because he drowned. But that counts.

"So, aren't you coming back? The sun had already set. Your boyfriend's gonna look for you." He said, standing up before helping her stand up. "Huh? I don't have a boyfriend." She said, confused, looking at him.

His brow raised. "But I thought the man you.." He said he wasn't able to finish his sentence because of his embarrassment. She giggled. "He's not my boyfriend. He's my brother, Flynn." She explained while they walked back to their family and friends.

"Oh.." Was all he could say. He secretly grimaced. 'Bad move, Frost.' He thought.

She laughed. "You? Do you.. Have a girlfriend." She asked. He looked at her before smiling. "No." He said. She smiled.

"You know.. I.. This is.. Kinda embarrassing.. But.. I was watching you.. Earlier.." He confessed, rubbing his nape. He almost punched himself for doing that. 'What're you thinking, Jack?!' He thought.

She stared at him for a moment that made him nervous before she giggled nervously while tucking a loose hair behind her ear. "Me too.. I.. I was looking at you.." She admitted, smiling sheepishly.

He of course, was shocked. He never knew that she felt the same way he did. Soon, they broke out to laughter.

"Wait, I didn't even know your name. So what's yours, girl with the golden hair?" He asked. She giggled. Damn. He loved the way she laughed and giggled. "Rapunzel. May I know what's your name, boy with the white hair?" She asked. He chuckled. "Jack."

And that was only the beginning of their love story.