~Sugar~

Sugar, yes please

Won't you come and put it down on me?

I'm right here, 'cause I need

Little love and little sympathy

~~

Jack had been acting strangely these past few weeks. Usually, he's this sweet, possesive, always-by-her-side-boyfriend and now, he's cold as ice.

Whenever she tries to ask him if he's okay, he'll reply a small smile and nod and then he always spends his time mostly on the phone. He's also always leaving the house.

She's afraid that maybe her boyfriend's starting to cheat on her. But she knows him. He'll never do that. Maybe, he's just busy at something.

"Babe." He called. Thank goodness he spoke after 3 weeks. "Hey. Well, guess you already remembered me, huh?" She said sarcastically with a smirk.

He smirked back as he pulled her closer to him. "Aw. Babe, sorry. I'm just busy at work." He said, apologetically as he kissed her nose. She only giggled.

"What work?" She asked. "Well.. uh.. it's over so you don't have to worry about it. So, babe, uh.. Hic invited me to a party. Can we join?" He said, still not letting go of her.

"What party?" She asked, a puzzled look on her face. He smiled before speaking. "Well, Hic said it's a surprise till we get there." As he said that, he's giving her sweet kisses on her neck. Man, he missed her.

Even though, still confused, she agreed. "Okay.."

~~

Okay, so Jack was away for what? 3 weeks. Well, it's because he's planning something for her. Something she would never ever forget. God knows how he missed her, but he had to sacrifice, unless this won't happen.

Anyhows, back to our lovebirds, they'd finally arrive. Rapunzel's wearing a beautiful white dress that reached down to her knees. While Jack's wearing a tuxedo. When she asked why he's wearing that he said that because he'll be hosting this event.

Well, even though suspecting, she just nodded. She knows he will never do anything that would harm her. Of course he wouldn't.

She noticed that her friends were also here. "Hey, babe. There's Merida!" She excitedly said, waving to them as they waved back.

He chuckled. "Yep. Uh.. babe, I need to go. Just stay with them okay?"

"Okay." She said with a smile. He smiled back and gave her a kiss on the forehead and with that he left.

She went to Merida's table and her other friends, Anna, Elsa, and Tooth. "Hi guys!" She greeted and sat down.

"Hi Punzie!" They all said in union. "You look gorgeous tonight!" Elsa complimented. "Thanks Elsa. You too." She said, smiling.

"Hey, Mer. Why's your boyfriend throwing up this party?" Rapunzel asked, curious what's this all about. Merida looked at the other girls with a nervous look on their faces.

Rapunzel raised an eyebrow. "Why? Did I say something wrong?" She asked. They all shook their heads.

"Of course not, Punz.. it's just because.." Tooth said when Anna butted in. "Because.. he wants to do it for Merida."

Merida's eyes widened and gave Anna a glare while the strawberry blonde girl gave her a 'sorry' look.

Rapunzel smiled. "Really? How sweet of your boyfriend." She said and at the same time, teased. The redhead blushed as they all laughed at her while the waiter served them their beverages.