~•Bubblegum•~

"Babe, let's try to blow some bubbles out of bubblegum." Jack said as soon as he sat down on the mat.

Jack and his girlfriend, Rapunzel were in a park to do some picnic and to date. She sat down beside him.

"Okay." She said as he smirked.

He got his iPod as he laid down. She also laid beside him as he played some songs on his iPod.

They both chewed some gum. After some quite time, they started to blow through it.

Jack was the first to form a bubble out of his gum. Rapunzel was struggling not to pop hers. He smirked. He knows he's gonna win this. He continued to blow more air in his gum.

Then, his bubblegum popped. What the--?

His eyes widened as the sticky pink gum slammed right on his face. She looked at him as she tried not to laugh. The gum was spread throughout his face. She held back her giggles because she doesn't want to pop her bubblegum.

He glared at her. "What are you laughing at?" He asked, a bit offended but that didn't stop her from snickering.

Damn. Her stomach hurts as fuck. You really should see his face. Even his white hair has some gum on it!

He sighed as he rolled his eyes and sat up. He looked at her and she was still snickering. He smirked.

She was trying so bad not to laugh when,

'POP!'

Her eyes widened. What the?

Her bubblegum vanished and the next thing she knew was he was kissing her softly.

She then soon closed her eyes as she kissed back as he wrapped his arms around her wrist and brought her up so that she was sitting on his lap as they continued to kiss.

Even though the gum were really sticky, that didn't stop their kiss.

They pulled away as he smirked at her and she smiled at him. "Want some more gum?" He asked as he winked at her and pulled out some pack of gum out of his pocket. She just giggled. "Sure."

--
A/N: Hey! :) I saw a picture that inspired me to do this. XD sorry if it sucks though.

Thanks for reading. :)