~•Invisible•~

Song used: Invisible by Taylor Swift

A/N: Heyo xD I decided I'll make a sad oneshot, I hope you'll like it though xD you should try listening to Invisible while reading this. :) that's all, thankiees.

~~

I just wanna show you

She don't even know you,

She's never gonna love you like I want to

~~

Do you know the feeling of there's a certain someone that you really like or perhaps, love but you know he or she can't be yours?

Do you know the feeling that you really love a person but you can't say to them because you're afraid that you might lose them?

Do you know the feeling that.. you fell in love with your best friend but can't say to them because you're afraid to lose them? Or even worse, because they already love a person and as a friend, you'll just stay by their side and act like nothing?

It's tough, right? It's hard. But the most of all? It's painful as fuck. But you can't do anything. Because you're just their friend.

It's not like they're gonna fall for you, because that's impossible. That only happens in those stupid cliche movies.

And yes, you're just gonna sit there and watch them, having their happily ever after while your heart slowly breaks apart into bits and pieces.

**KRING**

Rapunzel sleepily turned off her alarm clock as she sat up and yawned. 6:00 am. Sheesh, another boring and painful day in school. Yep, painful. Because she's going to be with her numb best friend who doesn't even know that she has some feelings for him.

She stood up and walked to her bathroom and did her usual morning routine. After about half an hour, she was already set. She looked at herself in the mirror.

Well, her appearance was fine. She was quite a nerd and she wears glasses but she still looks oh-so-adorable. Her long blonde hair was tied in a ponytail. She quickly ran downstairs.

She kissed her mom and dad. "Bye mom, dad, see you later!" She said, grabbing a toast before heading to her school.

She was already in highschool. Her school was only a walking distance so, no sweat. She was walking and still eating the bread as a pair of hands covered her eyes.

She groaned. "Jack." She mumbled. The white haired boy chuckled as he removed his hands. "Hey there, Punzie. Gimme some!" He said, and with that, he grabbed her remaining toast.

Her eyes widened as she tried to get it, but it was too late, he already ate her food. She glared at him as she stomped her feet angrily to the ground. "Jack!" She whined as he just laughed and ruffled her blonde hair.

"Aw, Punz, you look so cute when you're angry." He teased as he leaned his face to hers. She rolled her eyes as he chuckled and pulled away.

"Come on, Punzie, we'll be late." He said as he started walking. She looked at him as he didn't look back at her as he continued to walk. She sighed as she followed him.

Yep, that's her oh-so-crazy and numb best friend and unfortunately, she fell in love with him.

~~

After another boring class, they're finally eating their lunch with their two other best friends, Merida and Hiccup.

Merida and Hiccup were actually in a relationship. They've been together for like, 5 months and Jack and Rapunzel couldn't be so much happier for them.