~Rock Paper Scissors~

"Punzie! Wanna play a game?" Jack asked with a mischievous smile on his face. The blonde smiled and nodded. "What game, Jack?"

He smirked. "Well, this game is called 'Rock Paper Scissors'. Do you know that game?"

Rapunzel shook her head. "What is that game?" Believe it or not, that's the first time she heard that game.

The white-haired guardian smirked even more. "Well, it's a game using three hand signs representing rock, paper and scissors, the rock beats the scissors, while the scissors beats the paper and the paper beats the rock." He explained.

Since she's smart she got it all in one explanation. "Okay. Let's play it!" She said excitedly. He smiled.

"Wait!" He said.

"What is it?" She asked. "The loser will kiss the winner's cheek." He said, smiling widely.

A deep red blush crossed the blonde's face. "W-what?!"

"Oh come on, Punz. Just on the cheeks." He said. She looked at him for a moment before sighing. "Okay."

That made him smiled widely. Looks like our guardian has a naughty plan in his head, huh?

"Okay, rock paper scissors!" They both said as they bring their fists up and down. His hand was a rock and hers was a scissors.

He laughed. "I won! You kiss me on the cheek, Punz!"

She blushed. "What?!"

"That's our rule right? Go on, Punz. Don't be shy." He said, still laughing. She glared at him before laughing sarcastically. "Fine."

He smiled as he leaned the side of his face. She sighed. Why did she ever agree?

She closed her eyes tightly before giving him a quick kiss on his cheek that made him smile.

"Okay, another round?" He asked. She nodded.

"Rock paper scissors!"

This time, her hand was a scissors and his hand was a paper. She giggled. "I won!"

He smiled. This is the time he's waiting for. "Well, guess I have to kiss you." He said with a smirk.

She looked at him, her eyes wide. "Uh.. It's fine Jack. You don't have to." She said, blushing a little. Ugh. Why is she so cute?

"But, Punzie.. it's the rule." He said smiling. She looked at him before looking down. "O..kay?"

He smirked. He slowly leaned in and looked at her in the eyes. She was blushing madly. And her heart was pounding. He smiled.

Instead of going to her cheeks, he leaned in to her lips and slowly kissed her rose lips sweetly. Her eyes widened as his arms wrapped around her waist. She didn't move or say anything she just closed her eyes and felt his lips moving against hers.

After a long while, he pulled away with a smile on his face. "Uh.. I wanted to tell you that.. I.. love you.. I'm sorry if I had to confess like this.." he said while rubbing his nape and blushing a little.

There was a long silence when she smiled. "I love you too."

He looked at her with wide eyes. "Y-you do?!"

She smiled widely and nodded. He smiled back and hugged her. She laughed as she hugged him back.

"Wow. I thought you're gonna be mad at me." He said shyly. She giggled. "Nah. Of course not. You should've confessed earlier." She said that made him chuckle.

"So.. one more round?" He asked, smirking. She smirked back. "One more round."