~•Red Riding Hood & The Werewolf•~

"Rapunzel, come here." Gothel sternly said, pushing her black curly hair to her shoulder.

Rapunzel scooted towards her mother, not wanting to be scolded again. "Yes, mother?" She nervously asked, folding her arms behind her back. Her mother gave her a cold look before speaking, "Go to the woods. Bring this basket with food to your grandmother." She simply said, getting the basket and putting it on the table.

The blonde's eyes widened. Never did her mother say that they had any relatives. "We have relatives mother?" She excitedly asked, jumping little.

"Stop fidgeting and babbling, Rapunzel! Here, take this cloak! Don't talk to strangers, and make sure you're not followed!" Her mother shouted, tossing her a red cloak. She gasped and caught the red cloak with her hands.

Honestly, she shouldn't be shocked by the way her mother was treating her. Because almost everyday, uh, no. Everyday her mother's scolding her even tho she's not doing anything bad. Her mother's always like that. Ever since she was little, her mother treated her coldly. But, even though, she still loves her mother.

She nodded and looked down. Her excitement was draining. "Yes, mother." She said. Gothel's eyes softened. "Okay, you better go now." Her mother said, putting the red velvet cloak around her, clasping the ends of it before handing her the basket.

"Just walk straight through the path. When you reach the end, you'll see a cottage. That's your grandmother's house. Then give her this basket." Gothel said slowly, looking directly in her eyes, saying that she shouldn't forget all of these. Rapunzel nodded.

"Very well." Her mother said then nodded. She led her daughter to the door and opened it. "Now, go on. Be back before sunset. Don't talk to strangers just follow this path until you reach the end. Understand?" She reminded again her daughter.

"Bye, mother." Rapunzel said, leaning in to kiss her mother's cheek, but Gothel refused. "Go now, Rapunzel! You're wasting time!" She scolded. Rapunzel just nodded and waved goodbye. Her mother didn't even spare her a glance.

She sighed and put her hood on, covering her golden locks then walked to the path. Today, indeed, was a beautiful day. The sun was shining gloriously, the birds were chirping, and the flowers, they're beautiful. You guessed right, it's Spring. Actually, this was just her second time outside their home.

The first one was when she's seven years old and her mother allowed her to play during summer, but it didn't even last for two minutes. After that, she never got the chance to go outside — until now.

Well, since it's the first time she'll see and visit her grandmother, it's best if she'd pick flowers for her. She put the basket down and picked some sunflowers. She put it inside the basket and went through. She didn't even notice that someone's watching her.

She hopped, skipped, whistled and laughed while she's on the way. Today was the best day of her life. She wished that this path had no end. Then she noticed something in the woods. Then she soon heard a rustling sound.

She narrowed her eyes and slowly walked to the trees. "Hello? Is anybody there?" She called out, but she remembered what her mother said, 'Don't talk to strangers'. She immediately got back to the path and didn't even notice the brown blurry thing bumped hard on her. Really hard.

She fell and the unknown thing or creature or whatever it was on the ground. "Ow!" She exclaimed, holding her right arm, her hood was down, revealing her golden hair. Luckily, the food and flowers inside the basket didn't fall. "Ouch." The.. man said, holding his head. Quickly, she got up, put her hood on, and picked the basket. "I'm sorry, sir. Sorry." She said, bowing to show some respect and was about to leave when the man called her. "Halt, lady."