~Daylight~

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go

But tonight I need to hold you so close

Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah..

~~
After a long day of spending their tine together, telling jokes and stories, baking, playing chess and darts, making paper maché, playing hide-and-seek with Pascal, cleaning the whole tower, the day has finally come to its end.

Jack and Rapunzel were laying side-by-side on her bed. His arms around her waist, and her arms over his torso. Well, they're both in love with each other but still, they're still not confessing it. He tries to, but always failed.

Even though, he's a cool guy, he always flipped whenever he's around her. The things he wouldn't ever do, he did for her (he did ballet with her). That's how much he love her. And it always, always, breaks his heart whenever he'll leave when the daylight comes.

He looks down at her perfection. She's so beautiful. He hopes the time would not move. He wants to stay here forever. Cause he never wanted to stop. He never wanted to stop loving her.

"Punz, are you still awake?" He whispered, stroking her golden hair. "Yeah." She responded as she looked at him. "Do you really have to go?" She asked, looking down as she tried to fight back her tears. She hates this. She hates the fact that he would live. She wishes he'll be here to stay with her forever.

He frowned as he sighed. "Punz.. you know I have to." He said, hating the words that're coming out from his mouth.

She sighed heavily. "Okay.." She said as a tear fell on her cheeks.

"Hey, Punzie, don't cry." He said, straightening up and hugged her. She hugged him back tightly. Not wanting to let go. She never wanted to. She never wanted to let him go.

"Ssh.." He cooed as tears were already clouding his eyes. He pulled away and wiped her tears.

She looked at him and laughed a little. "I'm sorry.. it's just that.. I'm gonna miss you. So much."

That made him smile. "I'm gonna miss you too." He said, caressing her cheek with his thumb.

"Come on here." He said, standing up and reaching his hand towards her. A puzzled look crossed her face but she smiled and held his hand.

He smirked and places her hand on his shoulder as he placed his on her waist. "Wanna dance?"

She smiled back. "I'd love to."

They both smiled as they danced and twirled around. Their laughter was their music and the room was their ballroom. It was an enchanting evening. It was already dawn when they realized. He already has to leave.

He smiled sadly. "So.. see you soon.." He said, getting ready to leave. She smiled sadly too as she hugged him.

"Take care, okay?" She whispered. He chuckled. "Okay. You too."

He was about to leave when....

"Wait!" She called out. He turned around as she hugged him. "Punz, I have to--"

"I love you."

His eyes widened. What did she say?

She slowly pulled away and catiously looked at him. He was obviously shocked. His eyes were wide and his mouth is agape.

"You.. love me?" He repeated still in shock. She blushed and looked away. "You heard me."

He smiled widely as he pulled her into a long kiss. Now, it's her time to be shocked.

After that long kiss, he smiled at her, who's still shocked. "I love you too." He said.

She smiled at him before hugging him tightly. He chuckled.

"But babe, I still have to go." He said sadly, pulling away. "But I promise, I'll come back as soon as I can." He quickly added.

She smiled and nodded. "Wait for me, okay?" He said. "Promise." She replied with a smile.

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you." She giggled. "I love you too."

Well, yeah. He had to leave. But he'll come back for her. Even though they're miles apart, their hearts will be forever connected and that will never change.

~~

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go

But tonight I need to hold you so close

Oh woah, oh woah, oh woah..

***
A/N:

Heyo! Wazzup? :D sorry for the oh-so-late update. Ugh. I hate writer's block. -_- But don't worry, I'm back, baby! XD

Anyways, hope you like it. And please do read my other books if you have some time. :) Thanks.

That's all, folks. :D

~K.F.