~•Thinking Of You•~

[Jack's POV]

Comparisons are easily done

Once you've had a taste of perfection

Like an apple hanging from a tree

I picked the ripest one, I still got the seed

It was almost two years. Two years since we broke up.

We broke up because of so many damn fvcking sh*ts.

But, I admit. I loved her. I still love her. I want her back. She's like, the best thing that's ever been mine.

She's my sunshine. And I'm her moon. If she shines, I'll shine too. But now, she's gone. And it's killing me.

I hate myself for losing her. She's one of a kind. You'll never find another girl like her. She's damn too precious to lose. And yet, I lost her.

And yeah. I'm such an asshole.

You said "Move on.", where do I go?

I guess the second best is all I will know

I couldn't blame her for breaking up with me. Actually, I broke up with her. I'm so stupid, right?

There's so many conflicts. Not because of her. Because of me.

I'm a guardian. I know all my damn responsibilities. And sadly, the word love wasn't there.

But when she came to my life, she added that word. I loved her and I know, she loved me. The difference is, I still love her and I don't know if she still loves me. And I hope, I really hope that she still does.

I broke up with her because I'm afraid that Pitch would use her and hurt her. She understood, but after that, I never came back.

Yeah. You could hate me all you want now.

'Cause when I'm with her, I am thinking of you

Thinking of you

What you would do if

You were the one who was spending the night?

I have a relationship with Tooth, my co-guardian. She's really nice and loving. I like her. But, that's only it. I did not love her. And I feel really guilty about it.

But now, I just can't take Rapunzel off of my mind. Damn. What should I do? Should I fly to her tower once more now that we had defeated Pitch? No.

I know she hates me up to now for leaving her just like that. Without any closure. But I know she's the kind of person who wouldn't hold any grunge or hatred towards a person but still, I know that she already had found her "true" love. And that thought makes me sick. And if that's the case, I don't want to budge in. I want her to be happy.

I really want to go to her. Talk to her. Hug her. Kiss her. I want to tell her how much I miss her. How much I love her. How much I need her.

Damn. I need her in my stupid life. She's the only right thing that ever happened to me. But now, I lost her. And it's all my fault.

Oh I wish that I...

...was looking into your eyes

Punzie, I miss you. I miss you so much. I wish you're here. I wish you're looking into my eyes. I wish... you still love me.

~~