~•I Really Like You part 2•~

A/N:
Hello, Graceren! ^_^ I'm sorry that it literally took me forever to finish this. I know I had so many excuses, it was just because of all the projects, exams, quizzes we had in school. But, finally, here it is! :) I did my best and I hope you'll like this and I'm sorry if it'll suck tho. So, that's it! Thank you for still supporting me! I love y'all. ^-^

~~
Late night, watching television

But how'd we get in this position?

It's way too soon, I know this isn't love

~~

Jack groaned and open his eyes as the sunlight hit his face. Damn. His head hurts as fuck. He felt like his head was going to explode.

He yawned as he slowly sat up when he felt something beside him moved. He looked at his right side and was shocked when he saw some long golden hair. He couldn't see the person's face because she was facing the opposite direction.

Wait.. long golden hair?

His eyes widened as the moments yesternight came flashing back to his mind. Booze, lights and people were everywhere. He remembered he and Hiccup went to a bar to celebrate for his new upcoming album. Then, he remembered a girl with long golden hair.

Then, it hit him. He remembered the two of them, dancing recklessly on the dance floor, they started flirting, they had some few drinks and the next thing he remembered was that they're kissing.

Shit.

He looked around as his hunch was answered when he saw that their clothes were scattered, everywhere. Damn. They really did it.

He silently groaned and winced as he put his palm unto his throbbing head. Fuck. Ugh. He's so dead.

Suddenly, the girl turned towards him. And that's when he finally recognized her. And that shocked him even more.

She, the girl right beside him, whom he had sex with yesternight, was the girl he's obsessed with, Rapunzel.

I'm telling you this, his eyes were so wide that if his eyes could pop out of his head, it would.

Damn. Damn. Damn!

Seriously, out of all the girls out there, why her? I mean, hell yeah, he would like to meet her one day but not like this. Not in this way.

Then, she started groaning as he looked at her. Okay, he's dead.

She yawned cutely as she slowly stretched her arms. She closed her eyes for a while but she soon then opened them.

At that point, she still couldn't see him and he wished she never would. 'Cause he knows that her reaction will not be good.

But then, she looked at him and that was the moment when shit got real.

Her green eyes widened as she quickly sat up and started shouting hysterically.

"Aah! Oh my God! Who are you?! Where am I?! What did you do to me?! Oh God, did you rape me?! How could you?!" She exclaimed as she hit him with some pillows. I told you her reaction won't be good.

"Woah, woah, calm down Rapunzel, please." He pleaded as he tried to avoid her every hit. Well, he wished he didn't mention her name, because that just worsen the situation.

"What the-?! How did you know my name?! Are you my stalker?!" She shouted. Seriously, she's overreacting.

"What? No, no! Wait, would you please calm down?!" He said, finally catching her hands.