~•Promise•~

Jack Frost was flying in an island when something unusual caught his attention.

It was a tower. A tall tower in the middle of the forest.

Of course, it's unusual. Why would there be a tower in the middle of nowhere? Most importantly, who would live there?

Curiosity. That's the reason why he flew towards the tower with a small window but big enough to fit a person.

'Interesting.' he thought. He slowly opened the window and entered. It was already night at that time.

He landed and started wandering inside the tower. It was already dark that's why he couldn't see much. He was about to walk to the kitchen when he heard a small voice that almost gave him a heart attack.

"Hey, who are you?" A girl's voice said and he quickly jolted his head where that voice came from.

Wait, someone can see him?

There stood a little cute girl with big green emerald eyes and she was around four to five years old.

"Are you.. my mom's visitor or something?" The little girl asked as she tilted her head. While he was still in shock, his eyes wide. Could this girl really see him?

"Y-you.. can see me?" He finally asked.

The girl raised a brow on him. "Of course, I can.. wait, are you a thief or something?" she asked, getting more confused.

"Huh? No, no. I'm Jack Frost. Guardian of Fun." He said confidently, expecting the little girl would recognize him.

But instead, she got even more confused. "What? I thought Jack Frost was a snowman?" She said.

At this, his eyes widened. "WHAT?! Who told you that?! I am not and will never be a snowman!" He exclaimed.

"Ssh! My mom could've hear you! She's sleeping upstairs." She silenced him, whispering. "And my mother said you're a snowman."

After hearing that, he finally calmed down. "Okay, but here's the thing, I am not a snowman. Okay?" He reminded.

She giggled. "Okay. But how could you prove that you're the real Jack Frost?" She challenged him that made him smirk.

He was about to show her his powers when she interfered. "Woah! What is that?" She asked, pointing to his staff. He was about to explain what it was when she already got it.

"Woah, this is heavy." She commented, trying to carry it with only one hand. He chuckled and picked the staff out of her little hands. 'How cute.' He thought.

"Watch." He said before pointing his staff to the wall and before she knew it, the wall was already covered with frost. "Wow." She said, looking at the walls.

He smiled. "Believe me now?" The girl just smiled and nodded. "What's your name?" He finally asked. "Rapunzel." She replied. He just nodded.

Suddenly she touched his hand. "You're too cold." She said as she winced. He chuckled. "And you're too hot."

She tilted her head. "Hot? I have a fever?" She asked that made him laugh. "No. It's just that, you're right. I'm cold. What would you expect, I'm Jack Frost right?" He explained. She nodded when she remembered. Pascal.