Lol not sperm donor, lord.

I call it how I see it.

The door opens to reveal Anthony in all his shirt less glory. I'll admit he is fine as hell, and he always kept his body in shape, and I would love nothing more than  for him to lift a bitch, but he ain't shit, so it will never happen.

"Daddy", Amani squeals rushing forward to his father, and squats down to his level. "What's up baby boy." They hug before Amani moves to walk inside. "Umm hello Amani, no kiss, no hug. You gone do me like that. I'm hurt."

My little man spins around real quick running back towards me. I squat down with my arms stretch for him to run into. We hug, and I kiss him all over his face causing him giggle trying to push me away. "Stop it mommy, I'm too grown for you to be kissing me like that." I laugh shaking my head.

Every since he started walking, this boy been claiming he grown and what not. "Well excuse me mister grown man, I was just trying to show my handsome man some love before he leaves me." I straighten his clothes up on him appreciating how cute he was.

"I love you baby, you be good for Nana Shelia and your father ok." I pull him in for another hug, kissing the top of his head. "Love you mommy, and I'm always good." I roll my eyes playfully handing him his bag. He runs off into the house passing by his daddy, who was leaning against the door frame staring at me.

I stand up dusting off my clothes. "You look good." "I know," I said with a fake smile turning walking back towards my car. "Take care of my son, Anthony." "OUR son is always safe with me Melanie." I roll my eyes getting into my car cranking it up, as he stood there watching me with a smirk on his face.

I shake my head pulling out of the driveway heading off to land my dream job.

Anthony's  POV

My life has been nothing but drama filled, but I can't fault nobody but myself. Here I am 22 still living at home with my momma. I have the means to move out and get my own spot, I'm just choosing not too. I've had my fair share of women despite my living conditions, but none of them measure up to my baby Melanie.

Melanie and I have been to hell and back together. I put my baby through a lot of shit, it's a blessing she had my son, because without him I'm sure as hell she would have walked out of my life for good. I've done nothing but cheat and lie throughout the majority of our relationship.

I'm not gone bullshit around and blame anybody else for my short comings as a man. I did what I did, and now I'm paying for it by not being able to call the woman that I love my woman. But who knows, maybe I still have a chance at having my little family together. I know she's not dating anybody, because my baby is all about her education and our son.

I've been trying to get my shit together for the sake of my 3 year old son Amani and my 9 month old daughter Aubree. Aubree's mother is a stripper named Jasmine I fucked. She is a terrible mother, I wish Aubree was Melanie's cause Mel is the definition of how a mother is supposed to be.

Aubree is always with Jasmine's mother, who comes to drop her off with me for the weekend or if she has something to do and can't find somebody to watch her. I'm thinking of getting full custody of my baby cause clearly Jasmine doesn't want her. Ms. Diana ain't getting no younger, it's time for me to take on the responsibility.