My Baby Girl

Lauren and Dinah are bestfriends and Dinah is lazy and doesn't want to move in the morning today for some reason.

Dinah wake up. Dinah! Ugh are you just going to stay there. Fine!

Lauren sits Dinah up on the bed.

Dinah Jane get changed we are having an interview in an hour. Ugh.

Lauren dresses herself and Dinah; and carries Dinah downstairs; and makes breakfast.

Dinah am I going to have to feed you now! Why are you being a baby now.

They finally eat breakfast and the rest of the girls get to the car and wait for Lauren and Dinah. Lauren carries Dinah to the van and put both of their seatbelts on.When they get to the interview Dinah doesn't want to sit on her own chair and only wants to sit on Lauren's lap.

(lauren appologizes to interviewer)

Sorry shes acting kinda clingy and baby like today.

(interviewer)

It's ok lets start.

Dinah is still clingy throughout the interview and falls asleep half way through. Lauren carries Dinah to the van and they go back home. Lauren tucked Dinah in bed and watched a movie with the other girls.

(Normani and Lauren)

What's up with Dinah

I really don't know.

She's acting weird. Do you think she can do the show tonight after her nap?

Hopefully

(end of convo)

**********************************************

The girls packed up all their things for the show except for the things the management was bringing to the venue. Lauren had to wake up Dinah and Camila who fell asleep during the movie.

Camz wake up venue time you can sleep in the car. ok baby girl?

Camila help the other girls while Lauren still had to wake up Dinah.

Baby girl wake up we have to go to the venue.

Dinah sat up and lifted up her arms signaling to Lauren she wanted to be carried. Lauren sighed and placed Dinah on her hip and walked to the van where the other girls were. When they got to the dressing room Lauren had to dress both her and Dinah. Ally Normani and Lauren still weren't sure if they were going to let Dinah preform for their last show or not. They finally decided to let her stay backstage and just watch. After the show they went backstage and changed back to casual clothes again. Lauren had to change both her clothes and Dinahs clothes. It was now lunch time and the AwesomenessTV people came to film their series. Lauren and Dinah weren't in the video that much because...well...you know...ya. Lauren had to feed Dinah. They both had chicken and corn and other vegetables which Lauren had to force Dinah to eat. They went to meet they fans but Dinah was clinging onto Lauren and wouldn't get off. After meeting over one thousand fans they went to the backstage room. Now Dinah wanted to sleep. She yawned and snuggled into Lauren and drifted off to sleep. Lauren had to carry Dinah to the van while Normani had to carry Camila because she fell asleep while listening to Ed Sheeran while in the backstage room. The same when going back home. After a while, they had to wake up Dinah and Camila to get ready for rehersals for the VMA preformance.

Dinah. Camz. Wake up. We have to go to rehersals.

Camila went to change into more cofortable clothes and Dinah lifted her arms for Lauren to carry her. Lauren changed Dinah's clothes and carried her to the van to go to rehearsals. Dinah loved dancing so they allowed her to practice her part first but she fell. She started crying because she scraped her knee. Lauren carried her to the bathroom to wash off the blood and give her a gold bandage because gold was Dinah's favorite colour. Dinah was happy now. They walked to the park after they got home and Dinah and Camila played in the playground. After they played they got ice cream. Ally got her own 'cause she is the oldest. Normani shared with Camila and Lauren with Dinah.

**********************************************

The older girls set out the art paper,pencils and pencil crayons. They all drew pictures to pass the time before dinner which Ally had to stop drawing to make. It was now time to eat the rest of the girls washed their hands and went to the table. Dinah was making a fuss because she didn't want to stop drawing and started screaming.

(lauren trying to calm Dinah down)

Dinah we have to eat we can draw later on ok.

Dinah finally ate. They ate Dinah's favorite food mac 'n cheese. After they cleaned up after themselves they continued drawing. When it was 8:30 they had to prepare Dinah and Camila for bed. Dinah didn't want to take a bath so they had to trick her into it but Camila loves bath so it went ok for her. Lauren tucked Dinah in bed and kissed her on the forehead.

(Dinah being cute imagine a baby voice)

Nanite LoLo

(Lauren)

Goodnight my big baby

----------------------------------------------

HOW WAS IT. IT WAS MY FIRST EVER STORY DON'T BE MAD IF ITS BAD IM A REALLY BAD WRITER. I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE FACTS OK IT'S JUST MADE UP DON'T ASK ME IF HER FAV FOOD IS ACTUALLY THAT OK BYE NOW.