Chapter 29 | The Man Behind it All | @FanFics_3105

Patton flinched, frowning at 'Roman', Virgil was giving him a dirty look and Logan just stood there, unsure of what to say.

Speechless? Oh c'mon now! You really should've seen this coming!

He clasped his hands together, chuckling.

"B-But Roman..." Patton said, glancing at the ground before looking back at him, "what did you do to Roman?!" He questioned, folding his arms.

Don't you worry now, I took perfect care of him.

Patton gave him a look of non-belief, beginning to tap his foot on the ground lightly.

'Roman' rolled his eyes, then glared at Virgil for a moment before looking back towards Patton.

Fine, I'll even prove it!

Virgil blinked, stumbling back as 'Roman' pointed at him.

"GAH-"

Logan held his arms out to Virgil, catching him as he stumbled.

"What happened??" Patton turned to him, concern showing in every part of his body.

"I— Roman. He's in a void of... nothing." Virgil stuttered, slightly shivering.

"Nothing?" Logan raised an eyebrow.

"I-It was so dark... I could barely see him." He shivered again, taking a step back and pressing his back against the wall as Logan moved his arms away.

Haha! A little darkness never hurt, right?

"Falsehood." Logan stated, crossing his arms at 'Roman'.

'Roman' sighed, rolling his eyes as to say; "here he goes again".

"So... what exactly is your plan here?" Virgil asked with an unimpressed tone in his voice.

'Roman' clapped his hands together.

I'm soo glad you asked, Virgil! Point to... you!

Virgil growled under his breath and tugged at his own sleeves.

"C-Can you please just show yourself? Seeing Roman this way—" Patton sniffed, rubbing his arm. Logan placed a comforting hand on Patton's shoulder and frowned.

You're no fun!

'Roman' pouted, removing the disguise to show the man behind it all.

Deceit.

——
A/N
GURL IDK WHY BUT THIS TOOK WEEKS TO WRITE.. @~@ — Glad to finally have finished it tho!

Good luck with the next chapter~

Word Count: 304 (Yea it's a very short chapter... I know >~>)