Chapter 28 | Uh Oh | @fanfilledfandom

Virgil was sat in his chair reading a book just as Patton began to rise up in his room.

"Patton?" Virgil asked shutting his book.

"Hi Verge," Pattons voice sounded concerned which worried Virgil quite a lot.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great," he smiled, "it's Roman I'm worried about," his smile faded as he turned away.

"What about him?"

"He seemed off today... I don't know," Patton frowned.

Virgil got up from his seat to place a comforting hand on Pattons shoulder. The moral side sighed and followed Virgil to his bed to sit down.

"I'm sure he's fine," Virgil shrugged.

"Maybe, but after what happened with Logan losing his logicalness and then what happened to you right after," He paused and took a breath, "I'm scared it's happening again," Patton confessed his worries whilst he fiddled with his thumbs.

Patton did have a point, which terrified Virgil. No way could Deceit be back, or could he? Impossible. But there really wasn't anything making it impossible. Virgil felt his stomach turn inside out. He didn't want Patton to worry anymore than him, so Virgil simply stood up (trying very hard not to fall over) and walked over to his coffee table. Within a blink of an eye a somewhat interesting platter appeared on the table. Coffee, stale biscuits, unbuttered sandwiches and a jar of Crofters.

"How about we have lunch now and think about that later?" Virgil suggest gesturing to the food, "I don't cook much as you can tell."

Patton smiled at his friends attempt before clicking his fingers, turning it into a more appropriate lunch.

"Thanks kiddo," Patton smiled as he imagined the plates away.

"Feeling better?" Virgil asked looking over his shoulder.

Patton was cut off by both of them being summoned. Logan and Thomas were no where to be seen while Roman was in his usual spot. Tension filled the air, Patton was the one who picked it up the most. He turned slowly to Roman who was grinning widely at them.

"Patton! Do you have any idea what we doing here?" Roman asked, sounding a bit over the top.

"Roman?" Patton asked cautiously.

"Nyesss Patton?" He drew the words out.

Virgil glanced up catching a glimpse of a small glimmer caused by the scales growing on Roman. He gasped looking over to Patton who was walking over to Roman, he seemed as if he as in a trance.

"Patton!" Virgil called trying to stop him, his voice echoing slightly.

Roman grinned wider as Patton neared closer.

"No!" Virgil jumped, pushing Patton out of the way and pulling them both down into the Mind Space.

Patton snapped out of it. Virgil was on the ground catching his breath when Logan piped up.

"Virgil? Patton?" Logan asked fixing his glasses and looking up from his book.

"W-we need your help," Virgil stammered.

You need more than the three of you to defeat me.

The three spun around to see Deceit disguised as Roman standing in the middle of the doorway. Half of his face covered with green scales and Deceits famous yellow gloves were on his hands.

____

Dun dun DUUUUNNN

Good luck Emii :P

My writing is all over the place but it gets the job done.

💜 Saving The Villain 💙 | (Book 1) | Collab w/ @fanfilledfandomOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara