Chapter 25 | That night... | @FanFics_3105

A/N - Quickly before we start; IM SORRY TO BRING THE AUDIENCE DOWN BUT I PROMISE THINGS WILL BE FLUFFY AT THE END! uwu

Virgil stirred in bed, his eyes were squeezed tightly shut and his skin was as white as a ghost. He was so restless because of this repetitive nightmare playing on his mind the past few nights. The bad thing about these nightmares was he was too anxious to tell anyone about them...

Eventually, he broke out of his sleep, rubbing his eyes and letting out a quiet groan as he sat up, also letting go of his pillow that he'd been clenching onto for most of the night.

Barely anybody knew about the alleyway situation and he was not about to let that slip. He always hated to feel like he was being a burden, even if nobody said anything. Telling people about his problems was a big guilt trip to himself, so he just kept quiet.

The anxious (and tired) trait worked his way out from under the covers and sat up straight, dangling his feet over the side of the bed. He was starting to get lost in his thoughts again but then felt a hand from behind him tap the bed a couple times.

"Um- Logan?" Virgil whispered as he looked over his shoulder. He let out a sigh of relief when he realised it was just Logan, tapping on the bed, as if to confirm Virgil was still lying there.

He let out a small chuckle and put his hand over Logan's, letting him know he was still there. Logan's eyes fluttered for a few seconds but they didn't open, he smiled softly in his sleep before sliding his hand away and getting comfortable again.

Virgil felt a bit of comfort in that, but it only lasted for a minute before he realised how quiet the room was. So, to distract himself; he got his earphones out from his bed-side drawer and slid his phone from the table into his hand and got comfortable on the bed again, fixing his pillows behind him so he was elevated.

He closed his eyes and within a few minutes of listening to his favourite songs, he was asleep again. Yet, this time it was peaceful.

A/N - AAAAAAA I HOPE YOU LIKED IIIT!

I finally built up the courage and motivation to write this chapteerrr!

I literally had NO IDEA how I was going to continue this but I ventured on into my imagination and found the perfect idea! ^^

Should I add a word count?? I meeaan- I know it's a little late to ask this- but should I? Let me know!
(I'm gonna add one now just for fun)
Word Count: 381 Words!