Chapter 24 | Breakfast Fluff | @fanfilledfandom

Logan stepped into the room looking closely at Pattons shoulder, a small section slightly darker indicating water had been in contact with it. Virgils eyes seemed to be red around the outsides which let Logan know where the source of the water came from. Patton locked eyes with Logan giving him a stare that told Logan not to ask about it, Roman, however didn't receive his mental message.

"You're princess seems down," Roman pointed out to Logan.

"I am not the princess's!" Virgil shouted, annoyed.

"No, you're my big strong, dark strange son," Patton corrected with a smile.

Logan smiled slightly at this still standing at the door with his arms folded over his chest. His smile faded after his gaze fell back on Virgil's wet eyes. Something was bothering him but he couldn't ask in front of everyone. Maybe he could ask if he would meet him in his room? Or he could surprise Virgil and go to his room when everyone was asleep, seeing as Virgil was a night owl it was a good time to talk with him, but nighttime was so far away, maybe at lunch—

"Logan~?" Patton clapped his hands in front of Logans face snapping him out of his trance.

"Oh, sorry Patton, what were you saying?" Logan asked.

"I was saying, I'm going to go get some breakfast, what do you feel like?" Patton repeated his past sentence.

"Just some cereal please," Logan replied with a small nod.

Patton smiled and left the room. Roman seemed to feel the tension and shut his mouth before he said anything and left. Logan looked over at Virgil who was playing with his hoodie string. He walked over and crouched down in front of him. Bringing his hands to Virgils pale face he cradled the anxious trait's head in his palms. Vigil flicked his eyes up, a hint of red appearing on his checks. Logan smiled softly at him as Virgils stared back lovingly.

Virgil's lip twitched as he leaned in. Logan closed his eyes and leaned in to close the gap between them, only, he never got closer. He opened his eyes and blinked. Virgil had sunk down. Logan chuckled softly to himself.

"Come on Logan, breakfast will be ready soon," Virgil said with a mischievous tone from behind Logan.

He stun around and caught the sight of Virgil walking out the door. Logan laughed and followed Virgil down to the kitchen taking a seat next to him. Virgil turned to him and smiled shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright! Eat up lovebirds," Patton giggled placing down two plates of fresh pancakes for him and Roman while Logan has his cereal and Virgil has his coffee.

"I love you, Virge," Logan leaned over and said quietly to Virgil.

"I have a strong, undeniable fondness of you too," Virgil replied with a smirk on his face. They both snapped their head to Patton when he let out a childish squeal.

"My baby boys are so cute!"

~~~~
A/N

Finally some fluff! YAY. I tried to draw the sense with them staring at each other but it came out really bad so hopefully another time ^^
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and spotted the small reference from a pervious chapter :D

PS. Ty for 1.85K views, it means a lot to have so many loyal readers <3

-Ally~Cat