Chapter 2 | Summoned At The Wrong Time... | @fanfilledfandom

Logan found himself back in his room exhausted. He walked mindlessly around his room trying desperately to conjure up his usual intellectual thoughts. Frustrated and drained he reluctantly laid down on his bed curling up into a protective ball. Surprisingly the forever thinking trait found it easy to let his thoughts slip away and let the darkness take over.

--

The logical trait shot up at his sudden summons. He was fully awake by the time he was back in his place next to the bannister.

"Hi everyone," Logan greeted still sounding tired despite his recent rest.

"Welcome back Logic! Ready to begin recording?" Thomas asked all giddy.

Logan blinked a few times before noticing the camera pointing at Virgil. He glanced over to see the younger personality sink back into the corner seeming wearier of the camera.

"Thomas, maybe we should give Logic a break and he can record his lines later?" Anxiety suggested, his voice laced with concern.

"What do you-" Thomas started before being cut off by Logan.

"I'm okay, Thomas," he said putting his hand up. Thomas nodded and began the video by rotating the camera to him.

"You sure you're up to this?" Virgil whispered to the logical trait with a blank stare.

Instead of replying Logic held his hand up curling his fingers up and keeping his thumb up. He accompanied this action with a smile to really sell his well-being. Virgil nodded keeping his eyes on Logan before turning his attention to Thomas occasionally flicking his eyes back to the washed out mess he called Logan.

As Thomas announced the video ending Virgil immediately grabbed Logan's arm and pulled themselves both down into the dark and depressing room of Anxiety. Logic had a confused look as to why Virgil took him to his room instead of his own, but he obviously had a reason for this. The younger one of them gestures for Logic to sit with the tilt of his head so he instantly did. Virgil took a seat at the edge of his bed and gave Logan a hopeful look.

"What's this about?" Logic asked.

"I'm going to help you get your Logic back, seeing as no one else is capable of keeping his circus in order," Virgil explained, the slightest touch of emotion in his voice.

Logan opened his mouth to speak but stopped as he sensed Patton's emotions flood the room followed by Roman's passion. The two appeared next to each other at the end of Anxiety's bed.

"Logan, are you okay bud?" Patton asked walking over to the mess of a man sitting in the cobweb-covered chair. Roman awaiting his response eagerly behind the anxious and concerned Patton.